GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mein Kampf: Volkswagen Edition...Static to Daily Transformation.

JhnR

Banned
Oh boy...id put it back to stock take it to the dealer to find out what the noise or vibration is? worst scenario you pay the dealer the $120 fee to find out whats wrong with the car.

If its out of warranty, at least you'll have a peace of mind of what it is. Or take it to a shop audi/vw/porsche who knows about the car, etc.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I have been doing a lot of research. I found that Nankang NS2 tires have issues with balancing and can become out of round very quickly. IF that is the case I bought the insurance with discount tire to replace for free. I watched some videos and narrowed it down to a few problems that may cause the wheel shake.

-Bad balance
-Something is out of wack in terms of an alignment
-Damaged axle

I am pretty sure that it is the inner tie rods, one may be bent or worn due to road conditions in New Jersey.

sboskov

Ready to race!
Like everyone else is saying, Go back to stock, and start from scratch again. Plus you'll get that excited feeling that you're doing it all over again ha. Plus stock parts are decently cheap to come by. Good luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I have been doing a lot of research. I found that Nankang NS2 tires have issues with balancing and can become out of round very quickly. IF that is the case I bought the insurance with discount tire to replace for free. I watched some videos and narrowed it down to a few problems that may cause the wheel shake.

-Bad balance
-Something is out of wack in terms of an alignment
-Damaged axle

I am pretty sure that it is the inner tie rods, one may be bent or worn due to road conditions in New Jersey.

Or your fucked up suspension set up... get some real tires too... nankang? Chinese tires... really?