GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fluffy's Build Thread

mcgti6

Ready to race!
i was enjoying seeing the progress of your build, then the sign picture... i got a slight pain in my heart just seeing that. glad you're alright, i was thinking the other day that the area of the car to wreck is probably the worst right? ....since its all connected to the roof and everything...

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
It probably is one of the worst places to damage the car. They are literally going to have to cut out the damage and weld in a new piece. At least I managed to avoid the door though. There was one interesting thing of having my bumper cover ripped off though. I got to see how nice the welds on the body of my car is.

mattyICED

Ready to race!
It probably is one of the worst places to damage the car. They are literally going to have to cut out the damage and weld in a new piece. At least I managed to avoid the door though. There was one interesting thing of having my bumper cover ripped off though. I got to see how nice the welds on the body of my car is.

Damn..Did they give you a quote yet? I crashed mine too awhile back, ended up being $10k

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Body shop told me $4200, but that's assuming they encounter zero issues as they start to take it apart. Insurance will be covering all but my deductible.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
So I took the GTI to the dealer to get a trade in offer and possibly look at getting into a Subaru. Long story short, they offered me way less than I feel it's worth, so I'll be keeping it.

Interesting things coming. I'll just leave this here.

Inspiration.