GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR WaterFest Problems

Zaedred

Crazy but my friend showed me the video :eek: . I PM'd Arin right after and it turns out "James" real name is actually Doug :bonk: APR's shop manger. On that note, the jerk who was claiming to be a "supervisor" must have been outside help who must have had one to many brews or something because I haven't heard of any corrective action being taken. :drinking: :barf: Guess it's just my luck that a encountered a jackass at waterfest :moon: . Anyways THANKS DOUG :thumbup: :thanks:

Just FYI, from my experience at the show... APR wasn't doing hardware at the show only tunes. It was Drive Autoworks who was doing the hardware and installs.

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Just FYI, from my experience at the show... APR wasn't doing hardware at the show only tunes. It was Drive Autoworks who was doing the hardware and installs.

lol this is an old post but they use to do installs at shows like waterfest and if what you are saying is true about them no longer doing installs at shows then I would assume that it is likely for issues such as mine.

Last edited:

Dub_75

Ready to race!
Final update for the dead thread. After reaching out to APR to see if they could help me out with a new tune, I ended up switching to United Motorsport for a custom tune do to APR refusing to support the running flapper delete for my I.E. intake manifold. #GoodbyeAPR :happyanim: :mad0259: :clap: :thumbup: