GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 5.4 Last Sunday Annual Cruise to Neuspeed Open House Event

gnarlynikocc

Was good seeing you guys today! Keep up Nikos build, it's coming along nice! :thumbsup:

Thank you man! It was great seeing you too! The suby is lookin' sweet as well :thumbup:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
I thought the same thing. Lots of weird aero on it too. Was it an S3 or A3?

Obviously to each their own, but I felt he could have done better lol.

I didn't mind the Aero...but if you're gonna go for that track look you figured something more along those lines for wheels as well

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I didn't mind the Aero...but if you're gonna go for that track look you figured something more along those lines for wheels as well

Neat little build but none of the aero was sitting clean on it. It's a non S-line which the diffuser was meant for. The diffuser was cutting into the paint in some spots and others had a 1 cm gap with the bumper.

Also the wheel choice made it look like he was rocking 16s

I'm sure it looks cool in photos but when you get close, it needs some work.

hungti75

Passed Driver's Ed
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but will there be another Last Sunday/Neuspeed open house cruise this year?
If so, when?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but will there be another Last Sunday/Neuspeed open house cruise this year?
If so, when?

;) - no details on when yet... probably last Sunday in April :)

hungti75

Passed Driver's Ed
We're planning it for April 30th. I just met with them to finalize some details. The event will be posted on our Facebook page next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to know, thank you.
I'm not on any social media for reasons I won't get into right now, so is it possible to update this thread if and when it's all finalized please?
Thanks ahead of time.

PromoFLB

Ready to race!
We're planning it for April 30th. I just met with them to finalize some details. The event will be posted on our Facebook page next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1