GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DVD PLAYER RECOMMENDATION?

Sauce118

Ready to race!
So I'm throwing around the idea of replacing my touchscreen in my 2010 gti and I have absolutely no idea whAt people usually go with in these cars as far as head units. I want to have Navigation and be able to watch DVDs (my main requests) and of course don't want to spend my left arm on it. Suggestions please. Thanks in advance guys!

Sauce118

Ready to race!
also if u guys could throw in a few suggestions on a radar detector as well. Again... Not the most expensive one on the market. Thanks!

Sauce118

Ready to race!
are there any other recommendations besides the valentine 1? also looking for head unit suggestions for touch screen replacement

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
also if u guys could throw in a few suggestions on a radar detector as well. Again... Not the most expensive one on the market. Thanks!

valentine v1. hardwire it to fusebox using a fuse tap.

Sauce118

Ready to race!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
are you in your car, parked, long enough to actually watch a movie?

Cause you know damn well you should not have a DVD playing while you are driving.

nygti3491

Ready to race!
Maybe he is a security guard and has to stay in his car most of the time that being said best way to kill time is to watch a movie

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I use my AVIC-5000NEX for movies, but not for me. It is for my girlfriend when we go for extended drives. I just have a 64gb thumb drive, and she can put whatever she wants on it.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Still kind of distracting and would seem like a awkward stare down(for passenger) at a screen slightly larger than most phones now a day.