GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG COM in east bay area

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
FREAKING FINALLY got my cable, i'll be downloading the software tonight.

i live in pleasanton, sometimes goes to the dublin meet on tuesdays. if you want to change some settings and youre in the east bay area, or feel like driving to pleasanton, let me know!

I charge $10. Not to make a profit, just to recover some of my investment. I have been Vag-ing for some time now, so I'm pretty experienced with the mk6 and the mk5 isnt too hard to figure out. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
JEEEBUS, I am in P town every day for work! So this is awesome news... I may need to get my DRLs disabled for my HID kid install :)

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
just send a pm! i live in p town but work in dublin.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
FREAKING FINALLY got my cable, i'll be downloading the software tonight.

i live in pleasanton, sometimes goes to the dublin meet on tuesdays. if you want to change some settings and youre in the east bay area, or feel like driving to pleasanton, let me know!

Right on, finally! Good for you.
Get some experience on all those cool things and let's go crazy! jk.
See you maybe next Tuesday night.

Glad To hear you got it.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
haha for sure. i'm going to undo all the vag com stuff i have done, and then redo them so i get familiar with the system. theres extremely documented instruction for everything tho, i'm not worried about going in there are fucking with stuff :p

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Not to jack your thread, I have one in SF, as well. Only thing I did was make it so I can open windows throw the key fob.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I did the needle sweep, fogs as corners, etc

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Not to jack your thread, I have one in SF, as well. Only thing I did was make it so I can open windows throw the key fob.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

That's a cool one for sure...got in on another car of mine. Great on a hot day to open all up as youre walking up to it, lets out most of the heat.

cwGTIautobahn

Ready to race!
Endless possibilities, huh

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
just wanted to bump this, i'll be at the dublin meet tonight

scoobasteve11

Ready to race!
Will be there! Maybe ya can mess with my friends mini cooper lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Bump, I'm in Folsom and Roseville/citrus heights today. Brought my vagcom in case any 916 dubbers want some stuff done

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

vdubstep59

Ready to race!
definitely gonna hit you up the week i get out here with my car! Ordering my new lights tonight...you know if I can have city's+fogs as DRLs without getting euroswitch?

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
on halogen or xenon?

i found a way to have xenon and fog as drl, idk about halogen. i would imagine it would work, but we can check and find out. if it doesnt work, then we recode back to factory and you're all good :)

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
bump, going to dublin tonight!