GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Hi guys.
My golf gti mk6 2010, I had dynoed the other day and the figures came out at 254bhp and 337pound foot of torque. What do you lot think, just stage 1 no other mods. Thanks.

I think whatever their dyno is doing to determine torque is way off.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hi guys.
My golf gti mk6 2010, I had dynoed the other day and the figures came out at 254bhp and 337pound foot of torque. What do you lot think, just stage 1 no other mods. Thanks.

welcome. which tuner are you using?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So the time has come to buy an upgraded clutch, wondering if it's worth upgrading trans and engine mounts at this point while I'm doing things. I'm at 120k. Any other mods to do while I'm upgrading?

FF_animal

Ready to race!
So the time has come to buy an upgraded clutch, wondering if it's worth upgrading trans and engine mounts at this point while I'm doing things. I'm at 120k. Any other mods to do while I'm upgrading?
Yes. I just did mine and the power deliver along with the cars behavior in stop and go traffic make it totally worth it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GroovyVW

Passed Driver's Ed
I just did mounts at 200k+. VWR for both. And I’m in love with the car all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I did 034 street density mounts. Made the car feel amazing and did wonders for wheel hop. Didn't add too much nvh either. I now have ecs pendulum and hpa red puck too so I get a good amount of nvh at idle but that's it.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Do i remove my lower grill so i can show off my intercooler better? (dark car, tabs wont show as much)

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Do i remove my lower grill so i can show off my intercooler better? (dark car, tabs wont show as much)

You won't see it because it's behind the condenser. Need to get a front mount intercooler if you want to see something.

DallasDub94

Go Kart Newbie
What material is the oem Euro lip made from? Trying to figure out the best way to strip paint off of one without damaging it.