GOLFMKV

Rude Jr's Mk6 GTI

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Yay, Volkswagen.

Oss!

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car had a rough idle. Went to the dealership for an oil change and to check out the idle. I had an appointment but they told me they were "slammed" and I'd have to wait 2 hours. I had another appointment at Midas for gf's truck so I couldn't sit and wait.

Two days later I got some misfires. P0300, P0302, etc. and P0016 (Cam sensor). I hear that'll be taken care of under warranty?

I replaced the plugs and coil packs and the P0300's went away but the P0016 stayed.

So let's see what the dealership has to say...

Oss!

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Water pump done, software update done, oil change done and currently looking into the P0016 camshaft issue.

Sent from m'phone

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
sorry you got troubles but rudejr is still a funny username

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Dealership called me and said all was taken care of under warranty. I'm only paying for the oil change. What a relief.

Sent from m'phone

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Haha back with the same comment.

Dealership called me and said all was taken care of under warranty. I'm only paying for the oil change. What a relief.

Sent from m'phone

you know it. glad to hear you all taken care of man. I get pretty rattly startups every once in a while so i guarantee im gonna need to fix it sometime soon myself.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
you know it. glad to hear you all taken care of man. I get pretty rattly startups every once in a while so i guarantee im gonna need to fix it sometime soon myself.

Thanks!

Just rattly or do they take a little longer too? At first mine were rattly, then started taking longer, then it all went to shit.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Thanks!

Just rattly or do they take a little longer too? At first mine were rattly, then started taking longer, then it all went to shit.

Just rattle