GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

FrederickV

Ready to race!
you will 100% not be able to repair one of those. and questionable on the second bent one

LOL, you must not know what you are talking about or are confused about the wheel. No offense meant.

would even hold air without repair?

Absolutely not.

you can repair it. it just wont look very pretty.

if you want it to be pretty you gotta pay a lot

whether they will be safe or not is a completely different issue

fitment like that is usually for track use.
18x7.5 et47 is honda civic fitment.

to daily on wheels like that after a repair would be fine, but to track would be dangerous.

Agreed, I personally would not track these after repairs, but I also believe people may be interested in fixing the bend on one and replacing the other.

EMSGTI

Passed Driver's Ed

MarineOnline03

Ready to race!
FS
still selling these.. $20 fits all oem wheels.

oem springs $50
Lowering springs from ebay $80
Oem halogen tails. $150 obo
Stock stock gti grill $80

mk6dan

Ready to race!
HEY GUYS. I'M SELLING A SET OF STR 602 WHEELS, WHICH ARE THE BBS CH REPLICA WHEELS. THEY WILL COME WITH MY STOCK PIRELLI P-NERO ZERO TIRES. HERE ARE SOME SPECS OF THE WHEELS AND TIRES DOWN BELOW:

WHEEL SIZE: 18X8
WHEEL OFFSET: ET40
BOLT PATTERN: 5X112
HUB SIZE: 73.1MM
COLOR: MATTE BLACK
CENTER CAPS: STR CAPS (PLASTIDIPPED MATTE BLACK)

TIRE SIZE: 225/40/18
THREAD: 6/32ND;
TIRE MILEAGE: 28,000 MILES

THESE WERE MY FIRST SET OF WHEELS THAT I EVER BOUGHT, WHICH I HAD FOR ABOUT A GOOD YEAR OR SO. 2 WHEELS HAVE A LOT OF CURB RASH AND THE OTHER 2 ARE IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION. THE WHEELS WILL NOT COME WITH 57.1MM HUB CENTRIC RINGS BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY USING THEM ON MY NEW SETUP. THE TIRES ARE HORRIBLE FYI. I THINK EVERYONE WHO EVER BOUGHT THEIR MK6 WITH STOCK PIRELLI TIRES KNOW HOW SUCKY THESE TIRES ARE. THEY HAVE ABOUT 50% LIFE LEFT AND CAN DO USED FOR LEASE RETURN OR DAILY DRIVING.

WOULD BE LOCAL (91405) PICK UP OR I CAN COME MEET YOU. $450 OBO...SHOOT ME AN OFFER!

Bump cause I can't sleep! Wheels and tires for sale! Price reduced $450.

Shoot me an offer! [emoji2] [emoji106]

SENT FROM MY MK6

Aphix

Go Kart Champion

FrederickV

Ready to race!
it's hard to fix cast wheels when bent out of true.

and who the fuck stole my avatar? this is actually me

Hard/difficult is completely different than "100% not be able to repair" :laugh:

Also, it is not that hard if you have a great shop.

Lastly, your avatar looks like the infamous George Knighton off honda-tech. My apologies for the false correlation.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Sooooldddd

Last edited: