GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Price drop bump! Come get 'em! Stock Pirelli's available also, if you need tires.

I wish you were closer to NorCal, that's a great price.

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Please re-read my post and stop clogging up the thread with nonsense. I'm asking for headlights that use the halogen bulbs, either depo's or ed's but I would also consider some OEM ones that are in good shape.

TakmaN

Ready to race!
Decided to change career paths and go back to school full-time. Not parting out my car but will be selling all of my extra car parts that have been sitting around. Decided to start with the parts taking up the most room below.

FS: Manzo Catback Exhaust w/ custom Megan resonator welded into mid-pipe - $270

I ran this for ~1K miles and purchased it brand new. It has a deeper throaty tone/sound and would say it's a little on the louder side but much quieter than my SPM track and street custom catback setup. This is identical in design (and probably manufactured in the same place) as the Beluga exhaust reviewed by Rob.

I added the resonator to help mellow it out a tiny bit but still keep its growl (cost an extra $100).

FS: SPM Catback (track mid-pipe (non-resonated) with street rear dual muffler section) - $370

Overall good condition but the tips could use a polish. No noticeable imperfections other than typical wear and tear. This is a louder and more aggressive setup. Sounds fantastic but too loud for my tastes (I had this connected to my stock downpipe).

Don't have pictures at the moment but will get some taken for any interested parties.

Best way to reach me is via PM, thanks!

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Does anybody have a front license plate bracket? The one that you get from the dealer, when you purchase the car? I'm in need of one since somebody stole my front plate, with the bracket. Will the dealer give me one for free possibly? Thanks

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Looking to sell both my Depo Led Dark cherry tails with fog and Vag com Cable together for $425 picked up. The led taillights comes with the deautokey led reverse light, the resistors, and the trigger wire for the rear fog.

Dubbin_Mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
FEELER/FS: FEELER: Achilles ATR Sport tires 215/35, Stock Catback and Stock Downpipe

As posted above, wanted to see if anyone is looking to buy any items mentioned above.
All parts came from Mk6 GTI:

*IMPORTANT UPDATE*
Stock CBE and Stock DP are no longer FS. Having a bit of a problem on my end. Sorry guys. But Achilles tires are still FS

-Achilles ATR Sport tires 215/35 (3 tires only; 1 tire got a bubble) - 3 tires have a decent amount of miles left in them - $180

Will post pictures upon request. With that said, PMs or posts on this thread are welcome.
Prices are OBO and CBE and DP are feelers. Feel free to thrown an offer :beer:

Last edited:

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Set of 4 hubcentric spacers. 15mm, 5x112/5x100 57.1cb. Comes with longer bolts. Ball seat. There are a few minor scratches/nicks on the outside edge from trying to remove them, but shouldn't effect it. The hub is clean. $100 obo picked up in Los Angeles.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TakmaN

Ready to race!
WTB: stock down pipe to replace mine as it makes a weird buzzing noise on decel in low RPMs.

TakmaN

Ready to race!

Mk6Reyes

Apr Turboback Exhaust For Sale

I have a brand new Turboback exhaust that i bought for my 2013 GTI from APR, but i never installed it. I bought it for around 1800 but ill let it go for 1500:thumbup:

klr-b-scl1

Passed Driver's Ed
Rotiform Style Replica Wheels:

Picked these up from my supplier for my cousin to put on his R32 and he decided he is staying stock. The wheels are brand new and one was test fitted. They are unbranded but are very good quality finish.

5x112
18"x8.5"
73.1 Center
ET42
Gunmetal with brushed lips.

They are new, you get four, center caps are what is depicted.

$700obo

PM or Email through forum for fastest response. Location South San Jose

Last edited: