GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Darkside_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Eurojet TBE w/ test pipe. I bought it new, has about 6k miles on it. Good for CBFA or CCTA and comes with plug for unused sensor hole. Small scratches on bottom of tips. Small ding (pictured) maybe the size if a quarter. Luckily can't see it when it's on the car. $700.00 Firm Located in San Diego. Local pickup for now. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Bump $600

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
totally worth the drive, that is a sweet exhaust!

Locke

Ready to race!
^Seller is a good dude. Exhaust is a good deal^

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
CTS downpipe - $SOLD$
Magnaflow CBE - $SOLD$

I also have various other parts lying around:
OEM intake
OEM non-LED tails
OEM springs
Rokblokz mud guards w/red stickers $45

Make an offer for the rest if you're interested.

Thanks!

Sent from my 3rd world assembled device.

Last edited:

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Selling my CTS Turbo downpipe. Included is the catted mid and non catted - you can play around with whatever you like. Probably my favorite mod I've done so far - the aggressive sound is amazing. I know - I'm selling it a month after I bought it, I'm just going in a different direction, different setup. It will be off of the car NEXT week.

$275 FIRM - I live in Rowland Heights and work in downtown Fullerton, I can meet anywhere around those areas.

Is it CBFA with the 3rd O2 sensor or CCTA with only 2?

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
SPM TURBO BACK. Full street and also includes track J-pipe and track test pipe. Also have extra V band clamps, all clampco. 500.00 needs to go.

James 6267105098

Okay so here's the deal. Sick of stepping and tripping over this pile of metal. 500.firm takes it. If not gone buy Saturday I'm gonna stop boring you with my reposts and cut it up and get rid of it
:eyebulge:

How is this still available? Someone pick it up and ship to me

SirClimax

Ready to race!
:eyebulge:

How is this still available? Someone pick it up and ship to me

Pic's sell products. Also where did you quote that from? I don't see anywhere in this thread that says it is $500. I only see his last post that says $600.

SirClimax

Ready to race!