GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

AGEE4

Ready to race!
Any one selling stock 5x112 wheels with tires ready to mount ? Preferably in the OC area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirClimax

Ready to race!
My Stoptechs are super jerky - they are quiet but if you are even more than 1/3 of the way down it WILL stop. Sometimes it bugs me but you do get used to it and learn how to modulate a little better. I don't even notice anymore. My girl used to comment on it too but she hasn't said anything about it in a long time.

Mine aren't nearly as bad as you guys are making it sound. Maybe it's because they are R brakes but I have the tyrolsport caliper stiffening kit, so they should be more "touchy". Maybe its the lines or fluid... They stop hard if I go half way but they modulate better than the stock brakes which were inconsistent on the amount of brake pressure it would take to stop, resulting in either stopping slowly or coming to a jerky stop for no reason.

cencalmk7

Ready to race!
Any one selling stock 5x112 wheels with tires ready to mount ? Preferably in the OC area

I have OEM Samarkand wheels from a 3.6 Passat I'm not using. Also have huffs if you're just trading in. Samarkands have Pirelli P zero all seasons with a lot of tread left. Huffs have dunlop all seasons brand new, less than 3k on them.

If you're interested, message me and I'll shoot you pictures of how they looked on my car and more details.

AGEE4

Ready to race!
I have OEM Samarkand wheels from a 3.6 Passat I'm not using. Also have huffs if you're just trading in. Samarkands have Pirelli P zero all seasons with a lot of tread left. Huffs have dunlop all seasons brand new, less than 3k on them.

If you're interested, message me and I'll shoot you pictures of how they looked on my car and more details.

Thanks Pmd

Arty_arts

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB: (Perferably Candy White)

Euro lip - but will take prime ready
Golf R side skirts - Eds and prime ready okay
G.F.B DV+ - new or used (preferably used)
Weather Tech window visors - 4 door only

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
FS

ECS License plate LED kit.
The kit it brand new, Reason why im selling is because ordered 2 set without paying attention. However i did notice that one of the error canceling harness didn't fit onto mine so i used the one from the second kit, reason why it is opened. But the Actual LED part is still sealed, There brand new. Asking price $35

Cobb Stage 1 w/ Stratified flash tune || Beluga Racing Catback || Nuespeed p-flo intake || GFB DV+ || Newsouth Performance boost gauge || R8 coil pack || Koni Sport w/ H&R springs || Weather tech window visors || 5% tint in the back 15% in the front ||

Bump

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Update

FS

P3 Vidi boost gauge with boost tap and analog set up included
$300 FIRM(SOLD)

Stock catback exhaust with resonator delete and toureg styled tips
$150 FIRM (Pending)

DEPO LED tails w/o fog $200 Firm(pending)

It cost me a lot more for this set up but I need the funds in order to come up with money for a dsg tranny replacement. Help a fellow Vdubber out. We can swap diffusers as well since mine was trimmed in order to make the tips fit.

I recently moved to Fullerton and have no tools whatsoever. If you're not too far I can drive to you and you can remove the parts, I'll help out as well.

PM me or text me at 323-394-2437 if pictures are requested

Prices are firm guys. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys for your interest

Last edited:

c72k

Go Kart Champion
I have a set of Inovit (eBay) wheels for sale 18x8 et 40. Comes with p zero nero all seasons which have a decent amount of tread left. $200, I will post pictures in a min via tapatalk.

Also have OEM Audi peelers in 19"

Possibly looking for some lightweight wheels to buy

55928eight8474

Last edited: