GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

intellistar

Ready to race!
*SOLD*
Good condition with some minor scratches. Local pickup only SGV or neighboring areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KDOG1

Ready to race!
Want to trade K&N typhoon intake, sounds great can hear turbo spool and woosh sounds very clearly, looking for other parts now, only been on for 5K miles open to trades just PM me offer, open to throw $ if more pricey depending upon item. Open to buyers as well, Located in Newport, but willing to drive to meet/deliver.

Looking for LED tails, Downpipe, Sway bars, Headlights-Dual U style, rotors/upgraded brake pads+$, and more, Hmu and lets see if we can work something out. also have rear trunk hatch cover in excellent condition if anyone wants to trade or buy, PM me.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
For sale:

I’m getting rid of a few parts that I don’t need. Daily driving, no longer have company car.

Katzkin custom wrapped leather seats - $500 + your GTI seats

This is black leather custom wrapped seats that have red stitching and red in the perforated areas on the seat. Includes front, rear, and armrest. PM me for pictures, I don’t want to super flood the post here. They look fantastic and have some minor wear on the driver bolster, nothing terrible. These were originally from our supreme Last Sunday leader Kawika’s show car TDI. They work fine in the GTI, heated seats and power functions. You just need to have the airbag light reset from removing the seat.

Neuspeed Catback Exhaust - $500 + stock exhaust

One of the, if not the best, exhausts on the market for the GTI. Pretty sure everyone is familiar with this one. It sounds great, it looks great! I’m only getting rid of it because of my fiancé, otherwise it’d never leave my car. Come grab it.

Exhaust still available?

KDOG1

Ready to race!
WTS COBB AP with case cables, and rear "Cobb" badge lettering SOLD will post pics later, located in oc but willing to deliver/meet for a few bucks if far. Prefer local but will ship at SOLD

Last edited:

KDOG1

Ready to race!
WTS/wtt manzo catback for mk6 gti, no downpipe (same as beluga, down to the welds) $275 obo in oc, can meet. Hit me with an offer.-SOLD

Down to trade for oem wheels any condition, with or without tires, preferably cheap, just need to throw on before trading in.. FOUND

Also fs/FT K&N typhoon CAI only been on car for 7k miles, retails for $375 il take $300 obo, it's in great condition help me go mk7

Last edited:

o_seal

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all.
Im looking to trade my Borla catback for a different catback with mufflers and no resonator. Im not looking for stock catbacks. My Borla catback has one resonator and no mufflers and i like the look of meaty mufflers from the rear. Located in Orange County. Will post pictures soon.

Bump!! Now looking to sell for $350 OBO. Text me any offers 714-586-7235

KDOG1

Ready to race!
Also FS/trade Black forest industries heavyweight dsg shift knob, billet aluminum.. Solid color just google for pic, Great condition, retails at 130 I will let it go for 75 and your oem dsg knob, I will help with install if needed.-SOLD

Also only available for next couple days, car will be sold with it unless someone comes and buys it before Sunday earliest.. Maybe longer.

FS 034 motorsports billet aluminum trans mount- $20

Last edited:

KDOG1

Ready to race!
WTS COBB AP with case cables, and rear "Cobb" badge lettering $600 will post pics later, located in oc but willing to deliver/meet for a few bucks if far. Prefer local but will ship at $610

Price drop $550 picked up, $560 delivered to you asap (within reason for distance)

SOLD

Last edited:

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
AWE Performance Downpipe w/metal cat. Has roughly 15,000 miles. In good working condition, pm your numbers if you want pics. $300.