GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
CW 2dr GTI tinted heading 101N by Rancho rd exit. I came up next to you in a black 335i I waved, but not sure you saw me

Funny, I had this just happen to me on the 5fwy. a black 335i came up next to me, slowed down and took off. lol

mexicanwaldo

Go Kart Champion
Funny, I had this just happen to me on the 5fwy. a black 335i came up next to me, slowed down and took off. lol

Maybe you were on the wrong freeway?

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
I wish MK5 was still active about this stuff.

A black MK5 GTI with OZ rims, lowered, tinted windows parked next to me at Fry's today around 5:00 PM on Arques in Santa Clara. Was kind of funny walking out of the store and seeing the "Amateur Fry's GTI meet".

ryry

Ready to race!
CW mk6 gti spotted in temple city/pasadena going down on rosemead. Looked to be lowered with a badgeless grill and had a rack on.

ssilver88

Go Kart Champion
On the 23 this morning around 6:50 I spotted a UG MKV R32 that was lowered on gold wheels with a BBK that had silver calipers(Alcon or Cayenne 18Z maybe?). Looked real good even though I only got a quick glimpse of it.

HyeWarrior

Banned
On the 23 this morning around 6:50 I spotted a UG MKV R32 that was lowered on gold wheels with a BBK that had silver calipers(Alcon or Cayenne 18Z maybe?). Looked real good even though I only got a quick glimpse of it.

I have such a hard-on for MKV R32's

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
that's not bad for a toaster though. just saying..