GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Germany

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
Long shot, but can any of ya'll recommend any companies that handle the shipping and documentation of vehicles to the US? Like for vehicles 25 years and older?

Any help would be appreciated.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Long shot, but can any of ya'll recommend any companies that handle the shipping and documentation of vehicles to the US? Like for vehicles 25 years and older?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hit up Hemmings etc online. There are lots of good shippers for classic vehicles.

vrBilstein86

Ready to race!
Thanks, I'll be checking it out!

vdubvroom

Ready to race!
So I have been in germany for going on three weeks now. Car should be getting here this next week finally. I have seen one mk4 jetta bagged with camo paint and red wheels a few times not too far from my office. anyone on here?

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
My GTi is for sale now. Moving on to the WRX-STi. Im outside the Stuttgart area. Well maintained etc.

JEG

Passed Driver's Ed
That a good deal. I payed about that 5 years ago to bring my TT over. Don't forget you'll have to pay port fees to get it out of Bremerhaven.

juslaxn

Passed Driver's Ed
hello, I have been in germany about, 2 yrs, recently pcs'd to Graf, anyhow could use some help finding parts, specifically coilovers and intake, an willing to pay for the quality stuff, any help would be great! btw got an '11 gti 6spd black...

juslaxn

Passed Driver's Ed
OH, btw... mods plz don't kill me lol... have a set of 18 inch detroits for sale... w/ tires but only have a few months left... prob wont clear inspection criteria, but willing to part for $350 o.b.o.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
hello, I have been in germany about, 2 yrs, recently pcs'd to Graf, anyhow could use some help finding parts, specifically coilovers and intake, an willing to pay for the quality stuff, any help would be great! btw got an '11 gti 6spd black...

I got a buddy who is selling his APR Carbino intake. Noob_2.0