GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where to go for REVO or APR stage 1 in the Western Cape?

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Can i ask what the diffrence betweene the two are?

MSB065

Passed Driver's Ed
Unichip cant compare to APR/Revo. Sportech has APR and VAG technik has REVO in RSA.

Flynnigan43

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I took the car in to SAC in Milnerton. After an entire day of it being there - they couldn't seem to remap the ECU.

;-(

Seem's that there is no reputable installer for APR or REVO in the cape. . .

gloach69

Phone Werner cpi tuning he has the best maps for you i have had revo and unitronic they are kak. 0731190084

Revo Shaun

Phone Werner cpi tuning he has the best maps for you i have had revo and unitronic they are kak. 0731190084

In my time remapping vehicles I have never badmouthed another tuning company. Saying that Unitronic and Revo are "kak" is lame. Yosh and Devan are my good mates and they have been doing good work for Unitronic in SA. I together with 2 of my partners represent Revo Technik in SA and I can tell you that our Mk6 software is fooking awesome. Each individual has the right to choose what brand of software he wants for his car. The individual that started this thread wants APR or Revo. I'm here to assist with his Revo query. You will also notice that if and when the OP of this thread responds, I won't be taking a dig or saying that our competitors software is " kak" because that's not how we run our business.

Last edited:

gloach69

This is a open forum and we can share experience,s i have had revo and uni on my G6 I didnt enjoy the map at all and found it under powered maybe in JHB the map works well but not down here in the coast im was just sharing my honest opinion no disrespect
to your mates

Revo Shaun

I respect your opinion and would appreciate then if you respect my request to refrain from referring to our products as "kak". I know our software works well both at altitude and at the coast. Your name is? I'll have a chat to Robbie to ask what if any the problem was with your car. I'm sure he will remember an unhappy Mk6 revo customer. BTW, seems you need to edit your profile, Unitronic to CPI ;)

gloach69

Yes i will reframe sorry about that Shaun dont get me wrong your brand is great and i like your guys great service i was just a bit disapointed as i paid and was frustrated at the time i think all the different tuner,s the maps they use are each special in there own way and no ones map are perfect because different clients have different needs. Dont get me wrong i think Robbie does amazing work and he did the 70hp nos kit on my g4 and revo map car pulled nice. I was just a bit sad with the map on my G6. thanks Shaun

gloach69

Shaun what exhaust would u recommend on a G6 i have a down pipe but still need to get exhaust i dont mind driving to jhb to get it fitted