GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 3 TSI latest Dyno Update !!! 370 Whp -- 377Wtq

kashak

Ready to race!
well this is up 2 you, there isn't much i could do but post my results :) on a side note, i wish you had a TSI BT so you could test it and see ;)

You do realize Bender is being sarcastic, right? The un-unique 28rs has the same whp. And spools faster.

JohnS_

Ready to race!
You do realize Bender is being sarcastic, right? The un-unique 28rs has the same whp. And spools faster.

really, sorry i didn't know :p

My friend you know that i'm boosting only 20 PSI ? vs 28PSI For the 28RS :)
Do you know that the 28RS is maxed out even if you upgrade your fueling ?
Do you know that APR are upgrading to GT30 for that reason for the 3+ ?

I guess you have a lot to learn brother !!

Now, can we stop the hating :D

kashak

Ready to race!
really, sorry i didn't know :p

My friend you know that i'm boosting only 20 PSI ? vs 28PSI For the 28RS :)
Do you know that the 28RS is maxed out even if you upgrade your fueling ?
Do you know that APR are upgrading to GT30 for that reason for the 3+ ?

I guess you have a lot to learn brother !!

I'm boosting 23 psi, not 28, friend. I'm talking about as of right now, and right now you are making the same whp as me. Except for I get there faster. Which is why this isn't impressive at all. Yeah you have a snail that's $200 more than mine. Yeah it's BT, and 'BT' sounds scary compared to the tiny 28rs, right?

P.s I'm not hating. You are bragging for what turns out to be nothing special every chance you get, multiple posts and accounts etc.

JohnS_

Ready to race!
I'm boosting 23 psi, not 28, friend. I'm talking about as of right now, and right now you are making the same whp as me. Except for I get there faster. Which is why this isn't impressive at all. Yeah you have a snail that's $200 more than mine. Yeah it's BT, and 'BT' sounds scary compared to the tiny 28rs, right?

P.s I'm not hating. You are bragging for what turns out to be nothing special every chance you get, multiple posts and accounts etc.

Do you have a Dyno boosting at 23PSI making 370whp ? if not go dyno your car at 23PSI and keep me posted !

as of right now the season is over .... the point is that by upgrading the fueling i'm in the 500HP + while you have to upgrade many things $$$ .. that is the point :) and off the record the GT3071R has almost no lag ! drive one with the right tune and report back !

bragging ? i'm posting my results like anyone else, i have the right 2 !
multiple accounts nahh i rather not go there.. you have no idea what goes behind close doors .. lets just keep it at that and keep on topic !

Regards

kashak

Ready to race!
Do you have a Dyno boosting at 23PSI making 370whp ? if not go dyno your car at 23PSI and keep me posted !

as of right now the season is over .... the point is that by upgrading the fueling i'm in the 500HP + while you have to upgrade many things $$$ .. that is the point :) and off the record the GT3071R has almost no lag ! drive one with the right tune and report back !

bragging ? i'm posting my results like anyone else, i have the right 2 !
multiple accounts nahh i rather not go there.. you have no idea what goes behind close doors .. lets just keep it at that and keep on topic !

Regards

Yes, every time you get banned it's just a jealous mod having a bad day. There is no smoke without a fire. Eurojet rep called you deceiving liar, I think that's more than enough evidence. 'Someone' made an account, and first thing 'they' did was post your article on which all the comments appear to be from the same person - you. A second later the account got banned. Not bragging? What a joke. Good night friend, off to sleep

JohnS_

Ready to race!
Yes, every time you get banned it's just a jealous mod having a bad day. There is no smoke without a fire. Eurojet rep called you deceiving liar, I think that's more than enough evidence. 'Someone' made an account, and first thing 'they' did was post your article on which all the comments appear to be from the same person - you. A second later the account got banned. Not bragging? What a joke. Good night friend, off to sleep

is this your closing summary, talking about the banning :lol:

Cool man have a good night !

JhnR

Banned
why do your threads always end up like that...