GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Climatronic Retrofit

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
so no one has attempted this yet? This would be a sweet upgrade even if just to have the changed look.

hiimelvin

Ready to race!
Well I think all you'd lose are the on screen controls. Otherwise it should work. After all, the 315 and climatronic come in the US version R20.

I think the RNS 315 should work with the Climatronic for on screen controls. A google search brought this up:

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Oh man i was completely wrong...this thing is AWESOME...I now use it all the time...it chooses the proper fan speed and temp, tried to cool down/heat the interior as quick as possible and the fan speed/temp decrease little by little depending on the reading of the interior temp sensor...

It's amazing.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Oh man i was completely wrong...this thing is AWESOME...I now use it all the time...it chooses the proper fan speed and temp, tried to cool down/heat the interior as quick as possible and the fan speed/temp decrease little by little depending on the reading of the interior temp sensor...

It's amazing.

Go away.

Deaks2

Ready to race!

It's amazing.
+1

Had a similar system in my Subaru and Acura. My wife always sets her side higher than mine...

jbcritch

Go Kart Champion

It's amazing.

LOL...can anything appropriately cool a car in Qatar? Do you ever turn on the heat? :D

kbuddha

Ready to race!
I hope someone does this soon. I came close to attempting this on my MK5 Jetta, but the systems were all wrong. This would be great, and honestly it shouldnt throw codes. It would probably only give you your current function with a nicer look. It's worth a try!

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
I hope someone does this soon. I came close to attempting this on my MK5 Jetta, but the systems were all wrong. This would be great, and honestly it shouldnt throw codes. It would probably only give you your current function with a nicer look. It's worth a try!

X2. I would but I have too many projects before sowo.