GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tow Hooks

power-san

Ready to race!
I was looking for a new look. Why not. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328823160.320020.jpg
Anyone else got one on?

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i've got mine at the back painted chevy hemi orange :)

sgessler2011

Ready to race!
Are people really towing their cars anywhere?
Are these for track cars? The only place I have seen them is on the dealer lot when new cars are delivered and the tow hook helped secure the car to the car carrier.
I'm curious as to why folks have these installed.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
but it isnt. its just kind of dumb. its like putting yellow lamin-x on your fogs :yikes:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i don't think it is..and there are others out there as well..:iono:

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 1,637

psode27

Passed Driver's Ed
....what if you hit ice and slid off the road...? Haha yeah I'm not a big fan of the tow hook, takes too much attention away from my big wing and altezza tail lights.....

If your car looks like it belongs on a track.... Maybe. But 95% of the time no for me! But do what ya want!

obleedo

Ready to race!
The "JDM LOL" sticker combined with the actual tow hook is poking fun at the jdm/rice that is over populating the roads. Unless you have a track car or a sticker to make fun of the rice, Ide say its a good idea to leave it off.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have mine painted red on the back with a BFI "needs more low" arrow pointing down at it. I like it and that's all that matters, I hope I never have to use it but between all of it's time spent on curvy back roads and at the track it's not that unlikely