GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruz-in

Ready to race!
personally i like how the hood doesn't quite close on that honda.

what sad is that hes right. its a big thing with the drifting scene here.

the hood is stanced! lol .

it slightly drops temps but not alot 2-5 deg at most and mostly drifters do it.

you know how they are.

was a stance nation/ hella flush thing a while back.

jaja123

Ready to race!
I pretty sure he was relating racing a Prius to racing a Golf.

hey thats a bit harsh. A golf is still on another level than a Prius. I don't want hate but my golf does 0-60 in around 6.8 sec and comparing video to video ran similar to 60 compared to a dsg gli. vs Prius which is 9-10sec.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6golfdriver2010

Ready to race!
Actually, see the thing you didn't realise is, no one is really talking shit about the golf. They are just dissing the riced honda. I can understand you want to defend your friend's car, but let's be honest. Your car is 2010+. Even if he was faster than a Bugatti, the speed limit is not going to change. People are saying visuals over engine mods because well, I would rather look sexy and drive slow(as for your instense). You made this personal, and people just fed off your anger. Since I am a 2.5L as well, I kind of feel responsible for your actions and it's giving us 2.5Ls the look down because of these types of comments you have chosen to make. If you look @ my profile, i have been registered since January and have over 520 posts, because of this I have been getting praised due to my eagerness to help out fellow mk6s. You see, there will always be guys who will mock you. You need to just laugh it out of your system. Relax, people are just messing with you since you can't get your foot off the gas petal, blasting everyone that says something about the honda. I commented on your build as well, so my advice to you is, just :burnrubber: keep on driving your car and enjoy it.

yea I get wat your saying bro. I guess people got nothing better to do than look for grammer and hate but W/e. thank for the comment bro

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Dear Asshat.

Please stop letting your vagina bleed on our monitors.

Sincerely,

South Floridian.

PS... sell your volkswagen because apparently its smarter than you are good sir. Infact, get 1 roller skate, not a pair, just 1. That is all you deserve, and I hope the wheel snaps off and you scrape your knee.

-PhalanxR

armyguy239

personally i like how the hood doesn't quite close on that honda.

Google the reason and benefits of hood spacers.

I literally just spit up my iced tea when I saw the car. I don't care if that car can run the 1/4 mile in 7 seconds, I would still rather drive my gti, thanks. Hell, I would rather even drive a 2.5 golf with a slush box for that matter. :lol:

BTW, love the black gas door, and tinted lights.

edit: Also love that the car is parked in the front lawn

You mad son?

you one to talk but hey there is alot more accord(any other for that matter) kicking gti ass than there is gti kicking anybodies ass

+1, do it all the time w/ a blue turbo mk4 on us27.

I swear everyone in south florida is a fucking moron.

lol, not entirely true, that's like saying everyone who owns a VW is a hippie.

And, to the rest of the forum, that was hating.........

ACCORDS FTW

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
yea I get wat your saying bro. I guess people got nothing better to do than look for grammer and hate but W/e. thank for the comment bro

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
so are you, yet you still hang around for some reason.

im hear to specifically annoy you in anyway i can, get used to it.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
I hope for the sake of this country you are not in the military. I have been in for 6 years now and would be ashamed someone of your caliber someday might be supervising human beings.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Boosted. You ever get that new turbo kit?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.