GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halvie

WOOSA
+1, do it all the time w/ a blue turbo mk4 on us27.

Pic / specs of car && || build thread? Always / still like eg's and ek's, so would be interested in seeing. Must be pretty strong if you are walking a turbo r32 that is built half way decently.

Dybz

Banned

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Pic / specs of car && || build thread? Always / still like eg's and ek's, so would be interested in seeing. Must be pretty strong if you are walking a turbo r32 that is built half way decently.

Ive been in a biturbo r32 that literally scared me half to death.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Halvie

WOOSA
all I'll say is 03 Accord coupe ;)

ok...so post it? Not posting anything just makes it look like you're talking out your ass. Not asking you to post a picture of your licence plate so anyone can fuck with it.

Ive been in a biturbo r32 that literally scared me half to death.

There are enough that are above 600whp that he is either full of shit, or has a monster. Seems odd he wouldn't want to post anything about his car...

jaycheetwood

Go Kart Champion
Boosted. You ever get that new turbo kit?

I did. I have the K04S hybrid. I just havent had a chance to get it installed. Kinda waiting to do w/m, timing chain and turbo same time. But currently am moving to seal beach so monies being going elsewhere.

But its happening.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
Fuck ya man. Whats est whp?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Google the reason and benefits of hood spacers.

You mad son?

lol, not entirely true, that's like saying everyone who owns a VW is a hippie.

And, to the rest of the forum, that was hating.........

ACCORDS FTW

Wow. One post? You create an account just to come here and boost your self esteem? I'm so ashamed to drove my GTI, particularly when an Accord pulls up next to me. It's true. I'm sure all the professional drivers and journalistsare way wrong when they all say the GTI is a drivers car. How could they say that when clearly the Accord was engineered to be the place that everyone wants to be when looking to have fun behind the wheel.

If speed was all that mattered I would not have bought a GTI, and sure as hell would not have bought a numb steering, bland feeling Accord. The fact that you made the statements you did means that you're completely oblivious to what a GTI, or a drivers car for that matter, really is. I, and just about everyone with the desire to DRIVE and not be driven, would all agree its not an Accord.

Don't come onto our site pretending to be Kobe with all this you mad talk. If Accords were truly the better car for the enthusiasts, the ones in the know would have made that point clear already.

I don't care that an Accord can beat me in a straight line. Put some turns in and an Accord would be nowhere close.

So, please, take your ignorant, naive Accord loving ass out of here. You aren't welcome. This Site is meant for GTI's, or did you forget that fact when you came in fired up with Accord FTW as the most intelligent thing you could think of?? :w00t:

Mille170

Ready to race!
I see what happened here, OP cried to his Honda friend about how we were making fun of him. Then, said Honda friend creates account to tell us how awesome his car and hood spacers are.

Google the reason and benefits of hood spacers.

You mad son?

lol, not entirely true, that's like saying everyone who owns a VW is a hippie.

And, to the rest of the forum, that was hating.........

ACCORDS FTW

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I see what happened here, OP cried to his Honda friend about how we were making fun of him. Then, said Honda friend creates account to tell us how awesome his car and hood spacers are.

Likely. I guess the question remains, you mad son??
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

armyguy239

I hope for the sake of this country you are not in the military. I have been in for 6 years now and would be ashamed someone of your caliber someday might be supervising human beings.

Are you referring to me? Actually yes, I Was in. I did my duty as a 68w, went through 2 deployments, got medically discharged because of my last deployment. And sir, you know me not, what is you mos and duty station?

finished that for you.

If speed was all that mattered I would not have bought a GTI

true, but now let your other vw friends know this, before they mock other cars, just because they are not a "vw"

I don't care that an Accord can beat me in a straight line. Put some turns in and an Accord would be nowhere close.

True, stock the accord sucks on corners, upgrade the handling, i.e. sway bars, suspension, add a few strut bars, remove excess weight, and it'd be a different story. But then again that's what my is350 is for.

Sorry, but I do not own a cb7, nor would I, those cars a PAIN in the ass to work with... I own an 03 accord

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
What ever happened to Wilbur? I don't know if any of you guys remember that guy with the SI civic that used to troll here. This new honda guy may be his brother from south florida.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
It positively blows my mind they would allow you to be a medic. Army now days...

Status
Not open for further replies.