GOLFMKV

Malibu Canyon Run/Meet up/Cruise/Photoshoot Part 3 Sunday April 1

balius

Go Kart Champion
Also in for the end of the month

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Also in for the end of the month

Oh, sh!#, your Balius the snowboarder! I only went like 3 times this year, b/c of the shitty weather, but be seeing you around the canyon runs!

JhnR

Banned
man those vb3's look bitching sexy

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
man those vb3's look bitching sexy

Thanx dood. Here's a couple rollers that Bernie took:

Finally got some rollin pix worth whoring, thanx to Bernie :D

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
end of the month works for me as well, is there gonna be one end of this month?

balius

Go Kart Champion
Oh, sh!#, your Balius the snowboarder! I only went like 3 times this year, b/c of the shitty weather, but be seeing you around the canyon runs!

Haha yeah that's me, and yeah it was a terrible season. Hopefully this winter we can get some cruises going up the mountain and get some boarding in.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
Yeah love them VB3's. You should drop it a bit more!

I had it a 1/2" lower in December when I picked up the KWs. I couldn't get into my apartment garage without scraping, and just couldn't stand it after a week. I gave up sexy for some practicality. And, at the height I'm riding at now, I could've just got a cup kit and be that much closer to my clutch and k04 fund :cry:

But, since I got coils, I can always drop it if I ever move to a different apartment!

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion

Lucidentropy

Ready to race!
Angeles Crest Highway is an excellent route - though it's a long one, and not ideal for going fast - it's a "speed-limit" cruise, just due to high elevation, sometimes-icy conditions. Might be ideal for a separate cruise for a few of us who love the mountain drive.

I've mentioned it a few times to some of you, but throwing it in there for ideas' sake.

csvdubmk6

Ready to race!
damn, im bummed i missed this, next time!