GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Golf R RSC Exhausts @ GMP

GMP Performance

Ready to race!
We wanted to be one of the first to get these on order. We've got 2 on order, so as soon as they come available, we'll have them on the shelf here.

Just trying to gauge some interest, anybody like to put their name on the first couple we get? :)

Currently we don't yet have pricing, as soon as we do however I'll post it in here. :w00t:

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Black tips will be available and we currently have our stock order in with APR waiting on pricing and availability but you can probably expect to see pricing be somewhere in the neighborhood of the GTI system. If you would like to place a deposit to be one of the firsts to get one feel free to give us a call :)

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Xpedite just placed the first Golf R exhaust order with GMP Performance. Thanks Mike! Anyone else want to pre order? If we get 5 or more pre orders I can do free shipping.

jazy D S3XY R

Passed Driver's Ed
u think u can post a video when u have it installed and some feed back on it too. it looks like a very good quality exhaust. 3 inch yea.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Any idea if the tips are the same distance as the R32? This would be nice added to a MKV R32 rear

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Get in line Matthew - ours are being shipped first :D

LOL So I see Evan told you the same thing. Shall we have a little friendly wager? First one to post a picture of their face next with their inventory? hahahahah

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Winner buys the loser a drink of their choice at next years conference!

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Attention all Golf R Owners!

We are now able to place orders with APR. GMP is now officially accepting orders with pricing where as before we were just accepting deposits on systems prior to official release.

ETA on your exhaust shipping to you is about 2 weeks plus or minus one week so I if you want yours now in time for SoWo I strongly suggest you order today and also take advantage of sale pricing :)

Pricing is as follows and will soon be up on our website so you can purchase online through www.GMPperformance.com but for now you can call in 888 488 2028 EXT 257

Black is Retail, Red is Sale pricing (expires April 28th)

Catback - 3" VW MK6 Golf R 2.0 RSC Tips SS Polished $1,157.00 $1,041.30

Catback - 3" VW MK6 Golf R 2.0 RSC Tips Diamond Black $1,284.00 $1,155.60

Downpipe - MK6 Golf R $839.00 $755.10

Full - 3" VW MK6 Golf R 2.0 RSC Tips SS Polished $1,999.00 $1,799.10

Full - 3" VW MK6 Golf R 2.0 RSC Tips Diamond Black 2,123.00 $1,910.70

bvlgari

Ready to race!
MK6 GTI can use this exhaust system if i have the Golf R body kit?

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
MK6 GTI can use this exhaust system if i have the Golf R body kit?

Its certainly a possibility but not 100% certain. I don't think the Golf R and the GTI have the same hanger locations. Better off buying the GTI cat back and removing the tips and then removing the muffler and re welding the tips on to new piping from the resonator pipe coming from the rear axle.