What did you do to your MK6 today?

I installed Euro bucket seats

[/URL][/IMG]

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
That is some very nice work :clap:

What was your camera setup like?

Sent from my iHipster

Thanks! A friend of mine took the pictures. He's using a Nikon D7000, I don't have more info

wtf is that in the background :yikes:

It's a pedestrian bridge built to decongestion traffic in the resort, it's a 6 lane street. There are 3 of them and they're all designed to be a bit unconventional

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Replaced the front (Massive Audio CK 6X) component speakers with these. Sounds 10x better and the door panels fit much easier. Tweeters fit snugly in the foam back section of the window sail. Just use contact spray to keep it in place.

PIONEER TS-D1720C

spiker369

on air, don't care
Thanks to the downpours last night from the remnants of TS Erika my hatch was filled with water. I suspect it leaked in through the wiper delete plug and the VW handle. Opened the hatch and I would have to say close to two gallons of water poured out. I pulled the cover off and cleaned the dirt from the seals of both the wiper delete and handle then applied a bead of silicone to both, hope it works! :thumbsup:

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Installed the AWE CCB intake. Looks amazing and stock+, turbo spool is considerably louder, yet sucking sounds are minimal. Great sound!

Also, after logging intake air temps before and after, the AWE CCB is 12-15 degrees cooler air on 90+ degree days. I'm pretty stoked.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Spent 4 hours washing, clay baring, polishing, and waxing the Gti. She needed it badly and is now ready for this 90+ degree week.

Also caught some nice rocks from a dump truck 2 cars up and saw a nice 6-inch crack on my windshield the next morning.... pissed. Think I need a whole new windshield.

firsttimebuyer

Ready to race!
Installed my unitronic downpipe. Fit and finish was flawless. Now just need my stage two tune.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Interior detail. Nothing like sitting in a freakishly clean interior. Also reconfirmed my camera sucks at taking low-light photos.

Nice what do you use to clean the plastic like by the cup holder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Installed the AWE CCB intake. Looks amazing and stock+, turbo spool is considerably louder, yet sucking sounds are minimal. Great sound!

Also, after logging intake air temps before and after, the AWE CCB is 12-15 degrees cooler air on 90+ degree days. I'm pretty stoked.

Looks great!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Interior detail. Nothing like sitting in a freakishly clean interior. Also reconfirmed my camera sucks at taking low-light photos.

Want to come do mine that looks brand new!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk