GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

dAT_Sloth

Ready to race!
Dropped my car off last night to get the tensioner done and a carbon cleaning. :thumbup:

anthmash

Passed Driver's Ed
Just finished up a unitronic diverter valve relocation kit ?

Butchered by auto correct using fapatalk

93serprise

Ready to race!
Coupler connected between neuspeed ko4 top and my cts turbo ko4 came off again....3rd time now. Driving me crazy at this point. About to replace some parts if I can't get it to stay secure under boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dAT_Sloth

Ready to race!
Do you know if you had an older revision? Or are you just swapping as a precautionary action. How much $$ for both jobs?

Just doing as preventative maintenance since I'm an early 2011 model, so likely an early revision. All said and done the tensioner job is about $540. The carbon cleaning is $160.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Just doing as preventative maintenance since I'm an early 2011 model, so likely an early revision. All said and done the tensioner job is about $540. The carbon cleaning is $160.

Not bad, I had the DV revision D so I wonder which tensioner I have. That's one of the last things that's always on my mind. Thinking of getting the valve cover looked at as well as a carbon cleaning. That's not a bad price. Obviously not a dealer?

CMGTI

Ready to race!
Mine was an early 2011 model and sounds like a tractor, I guess thats the way it tells i have the old one?

gonzo511

Ready to race!
They will absolutely take a look at it for free and tell you if you need to be concerned about anything and even ways to fix issues other than an e-tune/protune if there are any. They basically want to give you support for free so that you will be more likely to pay them for a protune when you want one.

Had no idea. I'm not used to having someone do something for free (even though they might get paid later) good to know thanks.

I'll probably take a few logs the first couple of days after I tune and post them. Just to make sure everything is fine.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Had no idea. I'm not used to having someone do something for free (even though they might get paid later) good to know thanks.

I'll probably take a few logs the first couple of days after I tune and post them. Just to make sure everything is fine.

Sent from my [emoji337] using Tapatalk

Use datazap to post them. You can either post it on the thread or if you want you can pm them.