GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

TKE Mario

Ready to race!
finally got my ECU back from APR... get to drive her again tomorrow after 2 weeks of withdrawl

Phur

Autocross Champion
Time for a diy cheat device. Something that when u press a button tilts your license plate up. :)

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Definitely not with a push of the button, but...
My first car was an 84 Camaro. The keyhole for the hatch was accessed by flipping down the license plate. I was a teenager with very low self worth and a fast car [emoji848](very bad combination). When I was up to no good I would often "forget" to flip it back up. [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
Just got home from vacay! 1620 miles in four days. I must say, it was a lot more comfortable than I had expected. Autumn in Michigan is beautiful.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
Definitely not with a push of the button, but...
My first car was an 84 Camaro. The keyhole for the hatch was accessed by flipping down the license plate. I was a teenager with very low self worth and a fast car [emoji848](very bad combination). When I was up to no good I would often "forget" to flip it back up. [emoji57]

Haha that's like my buddy with a 14 registration sticker and just drives with his tailgait down in 2016

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

mikejsmith1985

Go Kart Champion
Lol! I even googled it and came up with nothing. Congrats on the upgrade though! I'm starting to wish I had gone with a bigger turbo but like everything when I bolted it up and went for a drive it was such a huge improvement I said I would never need more [emoji28]

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Lol! I even googled it and came up with nothing. Congrats on the upgrade though! I'm starting to wish I had gone with a bigger turbo but like everything when I bolted it up and went for a drive it was such a huge improvement I said I would never need more [emoji28]

Must be nice, I'm still abusing the K03 [emoji17]

wudini

Passed Driver's Ed
They have these and I have seriously thought about installing it on the front as I HATE running front license plate.

Could just as easily be installed on the rear, although would be tough for the R with the center exhaust.

So just don't run a front plate. I refuse to screw anything into my bumper.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

New rotors and pads - quite the upgrade from OEM.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!

BjxGTI

Ready to race!
Well a stud from the firewall put a hole on my intake [emoji102] anyone knows of cts turbo sells just that stage 2 part? Or any ideas to fix it