GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
heatsoak?

also have you upgraded IC yet?

This knock is bothering me too...19psi though, almost there lol.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
The highest I have gotten is 23.2psi but the highest I have a picture of is 22.8

GTIROCKet

Ready to race!
Just finished a complete suspension over haul on my friends CSG mk6 gti, we did new coilovers, lower controls arms from ecs tuning, tie rod inner and outer, upper control arms, super pro 24mm front swaybar, with there adjustable endlinks, and new ball joints, and the subframe collar kit from ecs tuning that's just the front and the real, new coils, upper and lower control are lower ecs tuning, upper Megan racing adjustable, new adjustable toe, 24 mm rear sway bar, and ecs tuning trailing arms, and drilled and slotted rotors all around, it been a long two weekends, I'll post pictures tomorrow to show you guys how dope it looks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mk6_vic

Ready to race!
Installed new tires today @ SUPREME POWER. Firehawk Indy 500 by firestone. 235/35/19. Liking them so far for an ultra summer tire !

tkelly0727

Ready to race!
This knock is bothering me too...19psi though, almost there lol.

Same here, im monitoring my knock on cyl 1-4 all are under 3.0 i heard its normally tho, as long as it doesn't go any higher, correct me if im wrong.
Also are you stage 1or2, cobb OTS/ flash etune?
Saw you torque numbers. Im stage one and etuned by stratified. The max I recorded was 253 not sure how accurate it is [emoji848]

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Same here, im monitoring my knock...

I've come to learn that some knock could be from engine movement but I doubt it's from any vibrations or anything like that since I'm tuned and not e-tuned. I'm stage 2 and DSG which I've read somewhere that without a DSG tune, the gearbox only allows around 275ft lbs (+/-) as a precaution.

clownish

just clowning around
I've come to learn that some knock could be from engine movement but I doubt it's from any vibrations or anything like that since I'm tuned and not e-tuned. I'm stage 2 and DSG which I've read somewhere that without a DSG tune, the gearbox only allows around 275ft lbs (+/-) as a precaution.

Where did you read that? Just curious.

Ive got two DSG cars, one with a APR flash and one with a UnitedMotorsport flash.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion

DELETE

Autocross Champion
The shop where I got my GIAC DSG tune even mentioned this as well. I was stage 2 GIAC ecu as well and he stated that I wouldn't get full power from it unless I did a transmission flash. He was right. It unlocked more performance. Before I'd only peak around 16psi and now I peak over 18psi.

[emoji1360]