GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Dry fitting pieces that were picked up today. [emoji106] or [emoji107]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude that fucking sick.

Thanks! It turned out great. There’s a few pieces that need some temperament but hoping to fit them all this weekend.

Thanks guys!! Had some time this morning to fit the diffuser parts and tape on the wing extension and side winglet. Really excited with how it all fits. Unfortunately I’ve realized there was an error made in the cutting process so I can’t fit the side winglets on both sides. Hoping to fit the front splitter tonight since I’m not allowed in the garage on Mother’s Day [emoji23]

Thanks! Really appreciate it :) This was a one off that I had made after making numerous cardboard templates. I’d be happy to have one cut out for you, but the guy I use takes about 10 days.
Where do I go to buy the diffuser? Best looking thing I've ever seen!

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Just ordered TyrolSport front and rear subframe collar kit, gonna get them on before my wheels so I have my alignment done based off the subframes new position.

titogtimkv1

$3.5-4k for intake downpipe intercooler and plugs [emoji15] what the fuck lmao you crazy?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I already got bbe catless downpipe $500 forge intercooler $800 and plugs $175 intake $375 catback $1000 and SBC $1200 so $1200+$1000+$800+$500+$375+$175 say the least it adds up now I need the is38 I’m good to go

smanierre

Autocross Champion
I already got bbe catless downpipe $500 forge intercooler $800 and plugs $175 intake $375 catback $1000 and SBC $1200 so $1200+$1000+$800+$500+$375+$175 say the least it adds up now I need the is38 I’m good to go

That still seems a bit much. I got a full TBE for $1000, plugs should be like $60 MAX, $800 sounds about right for a forge twintercooler but for that price there are better options, and soutbend and intake sound right. Idk if anyone has done an IS38 on a mk6, K04 is probably a better choice, wont make as much power but will probably be much cheaper and way easier.