GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AWE K04 Gti vs E46 M3

dallen13

Ready to race!

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Was it a e46 328? I don't care if your at Everest base camp your not going to be even with m3 in stock car.

So im sitting here making bs stories in lala land? It was a legit race too, he whooped my ass from dig but roll were dead even.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
So im sitting here making bs stories in lala land? It was a legit race too, he whooped my ass from dig but roll were dead even.

It's crazy how every year since 06 the GTI has had 200hp, but every day on this forum it gets faster and faster. Now stock GTIs are even from a roll with a E46 M3s? I think by the end of the week they'll be even with C6 Z06s at this rate.

dallen13

Ready to race!
It's crazy how every year since 06 the GTI has had 200hp, but every day on this forum it gets faster and faster. Now stock GTIs are even from a roll with a E46 M3s? I think by the end of the week they'll be even with C6 Z06s at this rate.

I heard the mk7 will pull a veyron. But from a dig it looses due to no awd. Golf R is even with super sport.

dallen13

Ready to race!

I've owned both cars. Not happening sorry. Was probably 325, 328 with m3 aero.

dallen13

Ready to race!
Haha I was thinking the same thing! 200hp vs 333hp is no match. Maybe the car was SMG and the driver had no idea what he was doing.

My e46 was smg but not nearly as nice as the one in your shop! Still loving the k04 unitronic and dsg tune.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
Haha I was thinking the same thing! 200hp vs 333hp is no match. Maybe the car was SMG and the driver had no idea what he was doing.

I said I was dead even with him not . that I beat him. You guys apparently dont know n.a cars Suck balls at high altitudes. I know my gti in denver was alot slower then what it is now that im in san antonio. At sea level he would destroy me.

dallen13

Ready to race!
I said I was dead even with him not . that I beat him. You guys apparently dont know n.a cars Suck balls at high altitudes. I know my gti in denver was alot slower then what it is now that im in san antonio. At sea level he would destroy me.

Ok so you just said your car was slower at altitude. Lets say m3 is down 10% and gti is down 7%. You think that makes up for 133hp?

Stifun

Ready to race!
They are respectable as they usually lay down mid to low 13's with 103 to 105 mph.

I guess. The lack of torque is what bores me from the ones I've driven. :(

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I guess. The lack of torque is what bores me from the ones I've driven. :(

262 tq? is boring? Granted it isn't the fastest car... but come on...

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
one time this rocket ship was like hey bro wana race? so i put it in sport mode and put a bigger spoiler on and i beat him all the way to the moon. i was stock and he was so surpised i pulled him by like 1 1/2 Texas sized states. i didnt have my flip phone on me to record it but i pulled him hard. i dont give fuck if you dont believe me because i know what i did.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Well the gtis are the fastest cars in the world, all you need is a superior interior, superior interiors "magically" add power. :lol:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
one time this rocket ship was like hey bro wana race? so i put it in sport mode and put a bigger spoiler on and i beat him all the way to the moon. i was stock and he was so surpised i pulled him by like 1 1/2 Texas sized states. i didnt have my flip phone on me to record it but i pulled him hard. i dont give fuck if you dont believe me because i know what i did.

Pretty much sums up this entire vs forum :laugh: