GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

kram

Ready to race!
LED's just arrived! Super fast shipping as usual... Hope to get these installed ASAP & will review. Thanks deAutokey!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks again for the orders.
We are working to make even more LED, if anyone is interested in an LED that they see out there but don't like the color/price, or the company contact me with the LED and we can work in getting a better price for you.
We already have a forum member who suggested some LED, we will have some high quality crisp bright white LED city lights in the future..

The hyper white (crisp/clean) seems to be the choice of color for LED, we can get EVERY LED in your car to match, instead of buying LED from all over and having them not match.

Contact me with any suggestions and we can make it happen, and at a lower price!!

Thank you

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
City lights, turn signals front and rear, reverse lights. Just ordered interior and license plate btw...

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
City lights, turn signals front and rear, reverse lights. Just ordered interior and license plate btw...

:thumbsup: Ok, I will look into it, I want to make a complete set that has all the same lights so your exterior will match your interior lights.

And your order will be out first thing tomorrow morning.

Thank you

Last edited:

JhnR

Banned
+1 for city lights...nice crisp white would be nice

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks we are sold out of all sets and should have more back Mid January with brand new LED footwells, our footwells will only be for the footwells, these will NOT be interchangeable with the dome lights like many other sets! We would like to be distinct and different from our competition!

Our LED sets:
"Fade out" like real lights - looks OEM and professional.
Has a bright hyper crisp white color - no blue tint
Full warranty on every light
No OBC errors
These will not 'glow' / stay on after your car is off like other cheaper ones from wholesalers
Best price on the market without sacrificing quality like on eBay.

Thanks for the support!

Redslumber

Ready to race!
Hi, I'm still looking for a kit without the footwell lights. Could you PM me with a price shipped to WA 98281