GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

mdlesk

Just placed my order for the full interior kit and license plate with red footwells. Hoping to receive them by the weekend. Thanks for supporting the community!

mdlesk

Thanks for the order, we appreciate it.

It will be out tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Thanks, they arrived today and I got them installed. I took my time and still only took about an hour. The light output is amazing. I was concerned that it was going to be too bright, but it is perfect!

Here is a picture of the light output difference.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Thanks, they arrived today and I got them installed. I took my time and still only took about an hour. The light output is amazing. I was concerned that it was going to be too bright, but it is perfect!

Here is a picture of the light output difference.

Thanks for the post, we admit we do not have the BRIGHTEST LED on the market but that is on purpose, many customers asked us for something that is not so intense, an LED that is too bright doesn't look right. We think this should be OEM, not too bright, not too dull.

Thank you for the feedback. :thumbsup:

mathieu92

Ready to race!
My license plate LED just started giving me error codes.
I purchased them on May 22nd, 2013.
They still light up properly, but after 10 min of turning the lights on, they throw an error on the dashboard. It doesnt happen right away.

Any suggestions on possible fix? or maybe warranty?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
My license plate LED just started giving me error codes.
I purchased them on May 22nd, 2013.
They still light up properly, but after 10 min of turning the lights on, they throw an error on the dashboard. It doesnt happen right away.

Any suggestions on possible fix? or maybe warranty?

That could be a resistor that is not working properly, email deAutoKey@gmail.com and they can help you with this issue.

Thank you

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Ordered LED interior light kit from deAutoKey over a week ago. Shipping was really fast. :clap: The referred install website they provide you in the instructions is just about perfect. I opted for the interior tools which are good too. Install was easy and the LED lights look/work awesome! :w00t: I can't believe I waited so long to buy this mod. I highly recommend this kit.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ordered LED interior light kit from deAutoKey over a week ago. Shipping was really fast. :clap: The referred install website they provide you in the instructions is just about perfect. I opted for the interior tools which are good too. Install was easy and the LED lights look/work awesome! :w00t: I can't believe I waited so long to buy this mod. I highly recommend this kit.

:thumbsup: Thank you, we appreciate the feedback.

mathieu92

Ready to race!
Quick update on my error code:
After a bit of hassle on shipping (for some reason, parts couldnt be delivered to my home address... Had them reshipped to work), I received the new resistors, replaced the old ones, and gone is the error code!
I had to pay a minor fee for the parts and shipping (or I could have shipped back my old ones, but I daily drive the car and couldnt go that route).

Overall, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Thanks for re-shipping!

jmul54

Ready to race!
Installed mine yesterday, anyone have a pic of the back dome with the leds in? Having a bit of an issue with the bulbs feeling loose, my middle light was out this afternoon when I tapped tthe cover it came back on. Any thoughts or ideas? Other then that they are great!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Quick update on my error code:
After a bit of hassle on shipping (for some reason, parts couldnt be delivered to my home address... Had them reshipped to work), I received the new resistors, replaced the old ones, and gone is the error code!
I had to pay a minor fee for the parts and shipping (or I could have shipped back my old ones, but I daily drive the car and couldnt go that route).

Overall, I am very satisfied with the customer service. Thanks for re-shipping!

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it.

Installed mine yesterday, anyone have a pic of the back dome with the leds in? Having a bit of an issue with the bulbs feeling loose, my middle light was out this afternoon when I tapped tthe cover it came back on. Any thoughts or ideas? Other then that they are great!

It sounds like the prongs might be loose. The prongs have play and to get a tighter fit, simply squeeze them together with a pair of needle nose pliers.

here is a DIY:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY9HXHQmsGo

Please keep us updated.

Thank you

TWMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got around to installing my LEDs. Using the DIY (google search instructions included) made the install easy. It took me 30-45 mins taking my time and reading the DIY carefully. Definitely use needle nose pliers to ensure snug fit on the visor lights. The pliers also help remove the metal housing on the footwell, glove box and trunk lights. I used the trim tools too.

Lights look great and can't be happier with DeAutokey. I received my lights in just a couple days. Lights are high quality and perfect brightness. :thumbsup:

IMG_5744

IMG_5748

Last edited: