GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 vs Dodge Charger Superbee

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

MrWright

Passed Driver's Ed
Plac traded his K04 for a Dodge Charger Superbee. Had it like a week and traded it back in for his gti. He did say it had the best brakes he had ever felt. Check out his YouTube channel lasthumansgarage

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
only thing dodge does right is put Cummins diesel motors in their trucks.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Super bee anything straight. GTI anything twistie.

This is like comparing a B52 to a F22. :thumbdown:

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Plac traded his K04 for a Dodge Charger Superbee. Had it like a week and traded it back in for his gti. He did say it had the best brakes he had ever felt. Check out his YouTube channel lasthumansgarage

Oh hi plac

fender177

Ready to race!
Did plac die?

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Super bee anything straight. GTI anything twistie.

This is like comparing a B52 to a F22. :thumbdown:

Are you serious?

A K04 will destroy the pre-2012 Super Bee easily. The have the 6.1 hemi, but they do not trap very high, usually under 109. The 392 Super Bee with the 6.4 when it comes out will be a mid 12 second car, and even those, the K04 will give a good run to.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Are you serious?

A K04 will destroy the pre-2012 Super Bee easily. The have the 6.1 hemi, but they do not trap very high, usually under 109. The 392 Super Bee with the 6.4 when it comes out will be a mid 12 second car, and even those, the K04 will give a good run to.

Its a apples to oranges comparison. Your comparing a stock 5,000lb+ car with a warranty to a modded shopping cart without one.

fender177

Ready to race!
Its a apples to oranges comparison. Your comparing a stock 5,000lb+ car with a warranty to a modded shopping cart without one.

I'm pretty sure one if the biggest things the K04 has going for it is that it looks damn near identical to the stock turbo.

So I'm not sure how going K04 magically voids your warranty. Do a search on this forum for warranty information. It's all over the place. Some act (bender can probably say the exact name of it) states that one's entire warranty can not be voided because of modifications. Only in the event that one of the mods directly caused the issue, and they can prove it, can a dealer deny your claim.

My_Fly_Gti1

Ready to race!

Yup...and every redneck with a pickup truck tries to race me in my area. They're like "I just wunted to see wut it wud do aginst my HEMI".
:rolleyes: