GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cool Finds

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Have you ever parked next to an interesting/cool/awesome car? Well let's put those pictures here! I'll start them off:

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Any guesses?

iAmLodi

Ready to race!
Right you are sir! Pretty heavily modified '89 Supra. Paint is actually a really nice fade when seen in person though.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Right you are sir! Pretty heavily modified '89 Supra. Paint is actually a really nice fade when seen in person though.

I had guessed that as well! :fighting0030:

Island Dub

Passed Driver's Ed
Cool thread, I'll try my best to add something interesting....besides this witty response.:D

razr390

Go Kart Champion
At my university's garage! it looked bad ass!

aamar517

Ready to race!
Damn I used to have so many pics cause I work as a valet of nice and interesting cars that I park next to but forgot to save a lot of them when switching phones. I got this one though.

Took it in Half Moon Bay.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Damn I used to have so many pics cause I work as a valet of nice and interesting cars that I park next to but forgot to save a lot of them when switching phones. I got this one though.

Took it in Half Moon Bay.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

That McLaren :drool:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Reviving this thread!

I was at my dealership getting my car serviced and saw some cool things:

Then I saw this beautiful Panamera GTS with a funny license plate, and the MKV GTI parked alongside it!

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I know there are nicer ones out there, but it was an unexpected rarity to find by my friend's house. I didn't expect it because I was just driving home with a pizza and then BOOM. I had to slow down and take some pics!