GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just got my GTI

sdea

Hi guys,

Just bought a 2010 GTI 4 door DSG Autobahn package for $17,900
The car has 35,700 on it.
The car is in very good condition beside one small curb rash on the wheel.

The only bad thing is that it doesn't have Bi-Xenon :(...

Looking forward to learning more about the GTI from you guys!

:thumbup:

Last edited:

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
Welcome to the family. There is tons of knowledge in all corners of the forum. Also plenty of ideas on how to spend your hard earned money on mods/upgrades for your car...ya know, if you're into that kinda thing.

sdea

The leather seat are in mint condition. It still have the new car smell.

I'm looking at purchasing a set of Eds Headlight in the near future.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!

bmc333

Ready to race!
Congrats on the new purchase - I too just joined the club- got my 2012 GTI 4 door DSG on 4/6/13. Lots of great info in here and I'm sure you'll enjoy it

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Hi guys,

the best part is that it doesn't have Bi-Xenon :)...

:thumbup:

fixed that for you!

stock halogens look way better... not as much light, but its a fair trade off...

welcome:w00t:

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
says the kid who couldnt afford baller bi-xenons haha :)

hahah nope... just hate them. i spend my money on other things... check my build thread :thumbup:

svickstc

Go Kart Champion
hahah nope... just hate them. i spend my money on other things... check my build thread :thumbup:

Not sure how one could "hate" auto-leveling/cornering bi-xenon’s for lights over halogens, but people surprise me with weird shit everyday...

im sure your build is nice, but if it doesn’t have xenon’s, it does not impress me (jk)

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Not sure how one could "hate" auto-leveling/cornering bi-xenon’s for lights over halogens, but people surprise me with weird shit everyday...

im sure your build is nice, but if it doesn’t have xenon’s, it does not impress me (jk)

i just think that the larger halogens fit in the housings better and look better with the lines of the car.
the xenons just look to futuristic for me.. just my opnion.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55272