GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Slightly long Confession. The girlfriend complains that I am way to nice ( kind of don't blame her ). For example today we went to The Cheese Cake Factory. I told the girl up front we need a table for 2 and gave her my name she said they will seat us right away. 15 minutes later the girlfriend says we should ask how much longer it is going to take to seat us ( they were not very busy and people kept leaving yet they wouldn't call us ). I felt like it was kind of rude because once they had seating available they would call us. Anyway, she gets kinda mad and asks her self and it turns out the girl didn't even put my name down that we were waiting for a table. Anyway, she complains I am too nice and I think I agree I just can't help my self I don't want to be an asshole to people at work I realize they get it way more than they like although that girl was totally at fault.

Mister_A

Ready to race!
Being too nice is no good! Dnt worry about being a dick, girls love dicks lol (it is what they fuck anyways ;)

iRide*

Ready to race!
Confession: Read this whole thing from the beginning!!
Started with :iono: "ehh why not", to :rolleyes:, sometimes :eek:, then at the end :laugh:
Keep it up lol...

You're hot.

And my "body project focus " as I call it, has been back (lower, traps and lats) for the past few months and this is a coupke months of tons of lat pull downs and rows from every angle (forgive the terrible pic quality please. Its really bad lol)Only editing is an instagram pic to lighten it a little bit

View attachment 35142

How has nobody commented on this!?!?! Aren't there like 52 guys on here that drool over Jen all day long?

Anyway...you look like your making really good progress! Keep it up. Thanks for the compliment!!! You look hot as well, from behind at least...lol

I STOLE THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD BC i THOUGHT SOME DUDES IN HERE WOULD LIKE TO FAP TO JENS BACK

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I hope it's not a mirror in the background or I'd be spooked...

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
On a typical week I have probably 10-12 different wines. It's definitely not good for the diet...

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I will sometimes watch the same video clip on YouTube like 5 times in a row.