GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revozport Stage 3 GTi

Hi Guys,

I finally got around taking some pics as I bought a camera.. I'm terrible at taking pictures... I did it in 10min this morning, will try again :)

I'm thinking to may be go badgless on the boot and black emblem in front.. Also I had to remove the 20mm spacers as it was runbbing so it looks less aggressive but I ll add some 10mm later.

Any other ideas

isons429

Ready to race!
Very nice man. There is a lot going on here, but I think some color matching of different pieces of the kit will do a lot to bring it all together. Specifically the grey, matte plastic piece in the front, behind the fins, as well as the rear diffuser should be matched to the black color of the car... Regardless, this is a good look for your car for sure!

Very nice man. There is a lot going on here, but I think some color matching of different pieces of the kit will do a lot to bring it all together. Specifically the grey, matte plastic piece in the front, behind the fins, as well as the rear diffuser should be matched to the black color of the car... Regardless, this is a good look for your car for sure!

Can't really see on the pic but the diffuser, spoiler, skirts, lips and mirror covers are in carbon fiber. Actually the hood also but I painted it in black just leaving the vents in carbon fibre original color.
Might try it if I decide to go ahead with the badgless trunk while I'm already at the paint shop :)

isons429

Ready to race!
Ahh, I see it now. Very subtle. I attached a pic of yours with an arrow pointing to the specific plastic piece that I think you should have color matched to your car... I guess if you wanted to, you could wrap it in carbon fiber, if you want to keep the carbon theme. But I really think that with that piece black, everything would flow together much better.

Attachments

• Black Revozport Painting.jpg
    Black Revozport Painting.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 366

danrazzaqi

Ready to race!
honestly... i know you spent a TON of money on this. But for some reason im not digging it... it looks wayy to busy like theres wayy to much going on. Maybe im wrong but for the amount of money you probably spent on this i would have gone another route. But whatever makes you happy :)

Ahh, I see it now. Very subtle. I attached a pic of yours with an arrow pointing to the specific plastic piece that I think you should have color matched to your car... I guess if you wanted to, you could wrap it in carbon fiber, if you want to keep the carbon theme. But I really think that with that piece black, everything would flow together much better.

Thanks, it's something worth doing when I'm going to refresh it, had the rear bumper already repainted once but not the front yet.

honestly... i know you spent a TON of money on this. But for some reason im not digging it... it looks wayy to busy like theres wayy to much going on. Maybe im wrong but for the amount of money you probably spent on this i would have gone another route. But whatever makes you happy :)

Which route are you thinking?

The body kit is only a fraction of the total cost and I had a special deal... But you know how it's, you never when you start that you are going to do that much, one mod leads to another..and I'm not looking back except for the wasted money on a software which you can not sell back and the KWs that broke in a year time.

Although I'm already used to k04 power I won't upgrade as I feel after k04 power level you always got to worry that something's going wrong with the car.

Only few things I wanna do is the R bucket seats, rear 4 pots brakes and LSD and call it a day.. Oh and may the intake manifold if it's tested and proven.

What did this cost in usd ? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks

Which parts? Body kit?

Www.revozport.com/fullpricelist.htm

I'm in China so for once, and really for once only it costed me less as the shipping fee were next to nothing.

If whole car, roughly, most bought with discount but still ends up more cos of shipping:

K04: $2200 (group buy)
Software ECU+ DSG: 1,300 (very cheap for China)
EuroJet Turboback :2200 (group buy but big for shipping)
Air box+ stage 2 pipe: 800
GFB: 150
Forge DV: 200 (dead)
CTS intercooler: 900 ( huge discount but heavy)
KW V2 1400 (dead after 1 year)
PSS 10 2000
Michelin PS2 1400
VWR BBK 2800 (nice discount but heavy)
VMR 710 1500 (heavy shipping no discount)
Revozport Stage 3 + mirrors 5000
Sound system 1800
LED taillights 450

It's more than what I had planned at the beginning.. And now I'm thinking AWD conversion which would add another 7000.

FYI, a golf R new in China cost $59k and a golf GTI $41k so that's always an excuse that help me feel better :)