GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Turbo Yaris to Cadillac ATS Transformation: Petrolhead Fights Car ADD, but loses

Merkle

Banned
Ah. I'm on 3 hours of sleep this morning, not quite firing on all cylinders.

I hear you on that one.

I keep seeing more and more ATS's around. They do catch my eye. The whole Cadillac line is pretty good looking these days, even the barge model XTS.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
They all rusted away. Which is a shame because I think they look incredible.

This orange GMC with a 4-speed...dear god.

Merkle

Banned
Even down here, in no-rust-land, no one bothers restoring them. Yeah, that truck is dreamy. :wub:

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
You don't see older trucks that much, it's a shame, because they're great looking.

because tool.

i do agree doe, they look nice. blast from the past and all.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
bringing my GTI to the dealer today for yet another trade attempt.. which usually fails. i have to go by there anyway for that damn DSG oil leak seen in my most recent video. Told them my previous offers are between 17-18k, which is true. Also told them i need 19,500 to have a chance of trading it in. dont ask me what i will get, i have no idea. but i been ready for something fresh for about a year now. most likely, used. in 2 years when one kid starts going to public school, then i might be ready to finally get something nice and new again.

i'm not really interested in any of their used cars under $25k.

http://www.goboardwalk.com/used-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Post an update on the DSG fluid "leak". Mine looked kinda similar when I did the DSG service. I think all of em have a little bit of seepage.

I paused your video at 2min 25 seconds. And you can see some DSG fluid on both sides of the trans case... where both of the pieces mate in the middle. That's where mine was seeping.

I figured since it is so minor the dealer won't do shit about replacing anything.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
really wanted a used Xterra for my interim car. Getting sick of worrying about space in my hatch constantly, since it only fits 1 stroller and not much else. Always an issue planning a day trip out.

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
bringing my GTI to the dealer today for yet another trade attempt.. which usually fails. i have to go by there anyway for that damn DSG oil leak seen in my most recent video. Told them my previous offers are between 17-18k, which is true. Also told them i need 19,500 to have a chance of trading it in. dont ask me what i will get, i have no idea. but i been ready for something fresh for about a year now. most likely, used. in 2 years when one kid starts going to public school, then i might be ready to finally get something nice and new again.

http://www.goboardwalk.com/used-inventory/index.htm?reset=InventoryListing

your videos suck brah.

Also, lol at your "dsg" fluid leak. a leak it is not if it aint dripping. That kind of 'weapage' around the seals is common on almost everything that is...sealed.

stereo typical vw/euro car owner that is overcritical on every single little aspect of the car. Try just driving it and changing fluids on schedule. Address CELs as they arise. If thats too much to ask....you'd fit in well with stock miata owners. Head over to www.miata.net
\rant

vids are good for the lolz doe. I know its just putting money in you pocket....so you can get another car...PLEASE.

\threadjack