GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 gti vs civic

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
Lol so obviously this is unfair I know but I was just minding my own business at night when this kid pulls up to me and starts blasting his music and reving his toy. I think he thought the purple license plate light he had gave him an extra 100hp. Anyways im like ok so we take off obviously I take him out. We come to this sharp curve and I take it pretty fast and I can see in my rear view mirror kid tries to as well but spins out and ends up on the sidewalk. Drops his oil breaks his axles and airbags go out. I go back to make sure the kid is ok and he is but his little toy is destroy lol. Moral of the story as I told the kid..maybe if he had a gti he couldve taken that turn :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cpuga93

Ready to race!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GTmyI

Ready to race!
Thats why I got a 01 Civic, and a 12 GTI.

Whatever my civic can do, GTI can do better... but not the other way around :laugh:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
dont be fooled, with the right mods, a civic can be just fast as a gti and can handle pretty damn well.

Jaber

Modero
Dat rear stance.

Sucks for the kid, hopefully learns his lesson.

boostnonu

Go Kart Newbie
That same thing happen to me on the freeway in Cali but the 16 year old kid was in a 20th anniversary gti totaled.

Kyle Butler

Ready to race!
poor civic kids. Hopefully his mom has a 2nd car

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
dont be fooled, with the right mods, a civic can be just fast as a gti and can handle pretty damn well.

Almost any car can be built into a great a car but lets be serious what do you think the ratio between properly done civics are compared to kids racing around with a stock engine and a fart can on the back?

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
Ouch. That must have been a great reality check for that kid. One second he is on top of the world blasting his music racing down the road. The next he's eating an airbag stuck on the side of the road with a totaled car.