GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I'm not especially worried about changing locations or anything. I got banned yes, under reason specified, there was none. Contacted administration a few times, no response. I had done nothing to be banned hence the "no reason specified" under why I was banned.

It's also quite obvious that I wasn't trying to hard to hide, otherwise no one would know I was back.

Hmmm. Well DR. DAD isnt a mod so im not sure who you pissed off besides him.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
If I had a dollar for every member who got randomly banned for no reason... Lol. This forum has so many company and corporate interests woven through it. I remember when certain vendors and moderators could be discussed in a negative light without the users just getting banned...

Surprised I haven't gotten banned yet.

There's plenty of time left for the ban hammer to come around.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
If I had a dollar for every member who got randomly banned for no reason... Lol. This forum has so many company and corporate interests woven through it. I remember when certain vendors and moderators could be discussed in a negative light without the users just getting banned...

Surprised I haven't gotten banned yet. I fear my time may come soon, though.

I do remember this as well..

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I do remember this as well..

image.png

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

Surprised I haven't gotten banned yet. I fear my time may come soon, though.
:word:

I had my month of ban. Fortunately I got reinstated with my existing account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Anybody on this thread have the stage 2 beta with any numbers?

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
If stage one gets an update and not stage 2 I will cry

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
If stage one gets an update and not stage 2 I will cry

Or just switch to new stage 1 since it made better numbers and sell dp = profit

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Or just switch to new stage 1 since it made better numbers and sell dp = profit

That's all good and well till I want K04 or BT

Wideopentuning

Ready to race!
I will say that I really enjoy not hearing the exhaust note anymore since switching back to Stage 1.

There may or may not be someone driving around with the Stage 1 beta file with downpipe installed who's Southbend Stage 2 daily clutch was holding fine with the current production Stage 2 file but slips like a mofo on the beta file.

Status
Not open for further replies.