GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*****PART-OUT!!!!****

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Hey guys, its been a nice 2 and a half years here in the community but i will be parting out my my UG GTI K04. Just let me know if you guys are interested on the parts that i will be listing. Pictures will soon to be uploaded. Prefer local sales but i will also ship. Text me at 818 four six one - four two seven eight for quick responses i could also send you pictures that way. Thanks again guys. :*(

GTI MOD LIST: ***UPDATE***

CTS Intercooler
CTS K04 kit
Eurojet Downpipe
Eurojet Test pipe never used
Magnaflow cat-back
R8 Red Coil Packs. Pending
OEM R LED TailLights ***SOLD***
Ed's golf R OEM style ***SOLD***
Euroswitch Conversion. Pending
Deautokey LED interior. Pending
Deautokey license plate led

Also, im looking to trade my wheels for the OEM detroits in good condition i have a ( VMR 721 ) with tires Kumho ecsta max summer tires. Text me for more info with fast responses. :)

View attachment 38844

View attachment 38845

View attachment 38846

View attachment 38847

View attachment 38849

View attachment 38850

aregister

Ready to race!
Some info for people who stumble on this thread after I bump it up. This is a great seller, answered all my questions, never tried to push a sale. I bought his K04 and it is in like New condition. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing from him If there's anything in that list up top that you are waiting for your car. ( minus the turbo :D )

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Hey guys, its been a nice 2 and a half years here in the community but i will be parting out my my UG GTI K04. Just let me know if you guys are interested on the parts that i will be listing. Pictures will soon to be uploaded. Prefer local sales but i will also ship. Text me at 818 four six one - four two seven eight for quick responses i could also send you pictures that way. Thanks again guys. :*(

GTI MOD LIST: ***UPDATE*** 3/7/2014

CTS Intercooler ***SOLD***
CTS K04 kit ***SOLD***
Eurojet Downpipe ***SOLD***
Eurojet Test pipe never used ***SOLD****
Magnaflow cat-back
R8 Red Coil Packs.
OEM R LED TailLights ***SOLD***
Ed's golf R OEM style ***SOLD***
Euroswitch Conversion.
Deautokey LED interior.
Deautokey license plate led

Also, im looking to trade my wheels for the OEM detroits in good condition i have a ( VMR 721 ) with tires Kumho ecsta max summer tires. Text me for more info with fast responses. :)

View attachment 38844

View attachment 38845

View attachment 38846

View attachment 38847

View attachment 38849

View attachment 38850

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Some info for people who stumble on this thread after I bump it up. This is a great seller, answered all my questions, never tried to push a sale. I bought his K04 and it is in like New condition. I would HIGHLY recommend purchasing from him If there's anything in that list up top that you are waiting for your car. ( minus the turbo :D )

thanks man!!! enjoy!! and dont forget to send me some vids! hahah :)

JhnR

Banned
how much for the cbe bros

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Pm me for more info! :)

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Bump! :)

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Bump! :)