GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who's ordering a MK7 and which one? (Poll)

Which model are you going to buy once the MK7 is out?

• Total voters

miami90

Ready to race!
İirc you can get quote from carmax then show it to dealer, you could get it worked out, 14k is something about 50k, even an autobahn sells 20-22k at your mileage

CarMax wasn't any better, they offered 16. Similar cars on sale for 22-23. They had the nerve to tell me that the fender bender had nothing to do with their quote and that they would sell it on the lot lol 6k profit

I'm in no rush to sell it, but I I do want to.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
CarMax wasn't any better, they offered 16. Similar cars on sale for 22-23. They had the nerve to tell me that the fender bender had nothing to do with their quote and that they would sell it on the lot lol 6k profit

I'm in no rush to sell it, but I I do want to.

WOW, its too bad there aren't much audi dealers around here, i would try others and see what happens. tbh I'm kinda jelly that you can get the s4 but i can't afford one now (unless i give up on life completely :laugh:)

miami90

Ready to race!
WOW, its too bad there aren't much audi dealers around here, i would try others and see what happens. tbh I'm kinda jelly that you can get the s4 but i can't afford one now (unless i give up on life completely :laugh:)

Haha, I have the opportunity thanks to my job. If it does happen, I'll go nuts.

Canthoney

Passed Driver's Ed
There was a USA spec shown already at an auto show here with the orange deflectors. No led tails. If that car didn't have them then no car will get them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah that was the GTI and Golf though, which are being built in Mexico. I'm referring to the R model which is coming from Germany and hasn't been shown US spec yet. I also read somewhere on the vortex that the GTI would be getting the LED's later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palma

Ready to race!
I voted Golf R, but I am going to wait to see if they bring over a 2 door. If not then I'll get a mid year PP GTI. I'm not going to get a first year car.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I will be buying a non VAG vehicle faster than the Golf R

I voted the last option

Thumper

Autocross Champion
If they actually bring the GTD over here later this year (2015 MY), then that will make some hard choices for me.

We were just talking about getting into a Golf TDI lease at the next sign and drive, buy out our upside down on the Jetta and trade it for a low lease payment and trim some bills. But then I would want to mod the Golf into as close to a GTD as I could.....but if they bring a stock GTD over.......

The money I save on modding a new Golf TDI I could put toward buying that BMW 2002 project I have been eyeing..... :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
GTD would be a VERY good option

outshined

Go Kart Champion
This showed up on Vortex. If it holds true I would be getting an SE. If PP even comes at all I'm betting it won't be for at least a year after initial release.

Link

eeh100773

Love my Mark VI, but have to admit, the GTD and R in the Mark VII line are sweet. We'll see. Introduction is still a ways off, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I will be buying a non VAG vehicle faster than the Golf R

I voted the last option

Would this non VAG car happen to be AWD?

People have ordered them already. It's here in a few months. They have been building them since October in Mexico.

Are you talking about the GTD? I thought the R's where still coming from Germany...

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Posted this yesterday. Probably relevant here.
Edit: now I see it was linked to a few posts above. But anyway

I don't like the combinations listed. Have to have leather to get a sunroof! Nonsense. I'd rather cloth seats as option on all.

2015 GTI (US) specs leaked

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...ec Sheet/GTI Standard Features Spec Sheet.pdf

Bi-Xenon an option on all packages (S, SE, Autobahn)
Fully power drivers seat - 4 door only
Illuminated scuff plates on all
Rear view camera and keyless entry and fender audio and auto headlights SE & autobahn only
5.8" radio screen on all - and CarNet
Auto climatronic on autobahn only

No mention of performance pack