GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2014 VW GTI Black Build Thread

TimFell

Ready to race!
Hello, I thought it would be fun to start one of these since I just recently got my GTI and it would be interesting to have to keep track of my mods and discuss with everyone. Here are the pictures when I picked it up from the dealer. Got plenty of things in mind for the future :D
& yes I do realize the car looks blue ish in the pictures but that's because it was at night and the dealer big VW sign reflected the blue onto the car.
- Tim

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    336 KB · Views: 395
  • rsz_image_1.jpg
    rsz_image_1.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 328

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
& yes I do realize the car looks blue ish in the pictures but that's because it was at night and the dealer big VW sign reflected the blue onto the car.
- Tim

:paddle:

You a blue car hater??

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Oh okay cool man, and yeah tomorrow's the day for my black emblems. And oh yeah, I was busy with Mother's Day stuff plus my car's bone stock, so it's kinda embarrassing haha :(

We were all bone stock at one time

Jaber

Modero
Oh okay cool man, and yeah tomorrow's the day for my black emblems. And oh yeah, I was busy with Mother's Day stuff plus my car's bone stock, so it's kinda embarrassing haha :(

I wouldn't honestly worry about it. It's great to meet people with common interest and gives you ideas of what you can save up to do on your car. My car looks bone stock on the exterior, I only have Stage 1+. During the meets, I'm one of the least modded GTI's and probably slower. Since the other Stage 1 GTIs have at least an intake.

We were all bone stock at one time

:word:

Started from the bottom now we're balls.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't honestly worry about it. It's great to meet people with common interest and gives you ideas of what you can save up to do on your car. My car looks bone stock on the exterior, I only have Stage 1+. During the meets, I'm one of the least modded GTI's and probably slower. Since the other Stage 1 GTIs have at least an intake.

BecauseUni

:23:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Mod, maybe move to build thread instead of picture thread?

TimFell

Ready to race!

Yeah I feel ya :D