GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FINALLY! Mk6 ko4 vs stage 1 apr mk7

Artysta

Ready to race!
You guys are hilarious. I just admitted that a KO4 mk6 can take a stage 1 mk7 and you guys are still salty about the fact that I'm saying a turbo swap is a big upgrade? TO ME anything that costs couple thousands of dollars (bigger turbo, a downpipe, intercooler, intake) is a major upgrade. I'm done with you clowns.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
We don't need you to admit anything. There's a video up there.

Please be done with us and get off the forums already, its a waste of your time. You could be on golfmk7 learning about your car instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artysta

Ready to race!
This guy is still in the little leagues :laugh: I took off my intercooler and cleaned it in 4 hours because I had a day to spare! Looks like we won't have to worry about this one giving us trouble out on the road at any rate. He's not going to be pulling the head on his car to replace the turbo and compete with k04 mk6's. At least not without a $1k+ labor bill :thumbsup:

Good for you bud. Other people have other priorities in life than spending 4 hrs on cleaning an intercooler. You win at life.

Artysta

Ready to race!
We don't need you to admit anything. There's a video up there.

Please be done with us and get off the forums already, its a waste of your time. You could be on golfmk7 learning about your car instead.

I'm just getting settled here, hope to hit 1k posts.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
BRB time for a VW GOLF CLUB QATAR meetup.

Where all the MK5, MK6 and MK7 owners hang out in peace respecting each others' work. :)

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mk6 gti stage 1 vs stage 2 is only a few horsepower..it primarily changes how the power is delivered.

We will see in the coming months if this is the case with mk7 gti. Regardless...a lot cheaper to take an mk6 and slap on a k04 than pay for over inflated mk7 car price.

Exactly this^

and until then conversation over.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
This guy is still in the little leagues :laugh: I took off my intercooler and cleaned it in 4 hours because I had a day to spare! Looks like we won't have to worry about this one giving us trouble out on the road at any rate. He's not going to be pulling the head on his car to replace the turbo and compete with k04 mk6's. At least not without a $1k+ labor bill :thumbsup:

Based on his previous ride, I don't think any of us will have to worry about his MK7. He had a stage 1 GTI and his attitude proves even more so that he knows nothing about this car and its response to "bolt ons".

You guys are hilarious. I just admitted that a KO4 mk6 can take a stage 1 mk7 and you guys are still salty about the fact that I'm saying a turbo swap is a big upgrade? TO ME anything that costs couple thousands of dollars (bigger turbo, a downpipe, intercooler, intake) is a major upgrade. I'm done with you clowns.

I think people are just mad because none of your statements have any real knowledge, you don't seem to know much about these cars, and you're just a flat out moron at times.

I can guarantee if you came in here making smart comments instead of just spewing hate, people wouldn't hate you so much. What you are failing to understand is that, we are not necessarily salty about the MK7 and its tuning potential, what we don't like is you, your attitude, and your inability to say ANYTHING useful.

Artysta

Ready to race!
I'm done here, Ciao bros and hoes. I'll see you on the otherside whether it be mk7, mk8 or mk9.

WetMoney

Go Kart Champion
bye felisha.jpg

Gti207

Ready to race!
**stage 3+ guys chuckle**