GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am done. No more painting now for awhile.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
IT IS TIME FOR A MOTHER FUCKING BEER.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Anyone else cracking one?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Buncha betches.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I even fucking painted behind the fridge. At first, I was not going to. But when I did the areas that you could see around the fridge, I had to finish the job. It is like sex. Always gotta finish the job.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
good work

Yeah, if I did not do it, I would have been annoyed by it every fucking second. I would have eventually done it, but it is better to do it now and save myself the self torture.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, if I did not do it, I would have been annoyed by it every fucking second. I would have eventually done it, but it is better to do it now and save myself the self torture.

:word:

gotta do it right the first time

I have a spot I need to patch in my office but it's not going to blend well (never does) so I'll have to pain the whole damn room, likely this spring.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:word:

gotta do it right the first time

I have a spot I need to patch in my office but it's not going to blend well (never does) so I'll have to pain the whole damn room, likely this spring.

I fucking hate that. We tried to color match for our bedroom when we bought the house. Did not work. Painted the whole thing. UGh.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
I fucking hate that. We tried to color match for our bedroom when we bought the house. Did not work. Painted the whole thing. UGh.

I have the exact same paint that was used, but 5 year old paint is never going to match fresh paint. Maybe if I scrub the shit out of the walls enough to take off a layer it would work but that's probably more work than re-painting :lol:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
FUCKING TROY. Nailed the Wayne's World reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.