GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

(POLE) Anyone Shower, Mang?

How Long Do You Shower For?

• Total voters

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
i would think you'd sit in the bath to relax, then shower after to actually get clean. its no more disgusting than going to a swimming pool :iono:

Public pools, yes. Personal, no, because not too many people are in them. I'd shower and then take a bath.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

balius

Go Kart Champion
:word:

I probably average like 7 if I had to guess.

Yeah that's about what mine are.

i would think you'd sit in the bath to relax, then shower after to actually get clean. its no more disgusting than going to a swimming pool :iono:

This. I took a bath last week when I was sick cause it felt good to relax in the warm water.. then I stood up and showered clean after.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I take 10-15 because head shaving happens in there.

15-20 minutes; I shave my head in the shower so it adds a bit to just getting clean

And also in4pics...

Oh dang. You should get a Flexball. Totally cut down on my shower time.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I use a headblade currently. May have to try a Flexball though. Have you ever compared it to a Headblade?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I use a headblade currently. May have to try a Flexball though. Have you ever compared it to a Headblade?

No. I think I remember you mentioning a headblade. Sounds legit, but for speed and ease a Flexball has been the best thing to happen to my head since it had hair.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
until the water gets cold and you're not done :lol:

Jeez dude, either you last legendarily long or you need a new water heater.

Voted 5 minutes, but I feel like the option should have been 5-10 minutes..

trev was trying to be like NEEK and fucked up the pole. I bet 90% of dudes take 5-10 minutes. I do sometimes do a really quick one, but average is probably 5 or 6 minutes.

i would bathe in pictures of trevs mom

razr390

Go Kart Champion
5-10-15-20

Depends on how hard I'm thinking about life and my decisions.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I always get yelled at for taking showers that are too long