Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sauber

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Manor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
With the red cars so close in speed to the Benz a good start by them my make for a tough day for Lewis. Should be a good race.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Singapore should be an interesting race... not too many long straights so Mercedes power shouldn't have too crazy of an advantage.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Singapore should be an interesting race... not too many long straights so Mercedes power shouldn't have too crazy of an advantage.

OH SNAP. I forgot Singapore was this weekend!! I freaking love that race. I have a soft spot for it, as the Singapore GP was the first F1 race that I ever watched, back when Jake Humphrey, Crazy Dave, and EJ were all on BBC. Man, those were the days.

The race at night and the lights and that skyline and the harbor and just look at this fucking place I'm so pumped :wosschilder980:

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!

With the way Seb has been driving I don't think it's a ridiculous thought that he could win. It'd be great to see Kimi on the podium as well.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
With the way Seb has been driving I don't think it's a ridiculous thought that he could win. It'd be great to see Kimi on the podium as well.

That would be outstanding. Kimi will always be my favorite

corydd

Go Kart Champion
YES! What a great result. It was so nice to see Mercedes struggling for once. Loved seeing Ferrari and Red Bull duke it out at the front.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Great result for the red team. Suzuka should be interesting. Wonder if the Benz boys will be back on form. I'll be surprised if they're not.

corydd

Go Kart Champion
Is it me or does Seb seem more likable now that he's with Ferrari?

People disliked Vettel for the same reason people are starting to dislike Hamilton - because he won every goddamn race and made everything boring. But as a person and as a driver, I've always been a fan. He just does what every other driver would do - try to win.

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I think Seb matured a hole lot in his last year with Red Bull. He saw & felt how crappy it was to go from being at the very top to damned near the bottom while being beat by his teammate. That humbling experience changed his attitude & for the better I think. Seb is very happy to be in the red cars. Yes Seb is more likable this year.

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
I think Seb matured a hole lot in his last year with Red Bull. He saw & felt how crappy it was to go from being at the very top to damned near the bottom while being beat by his teammate. That humbling experience changed his attitude & for the better I think. Seb is very happy to be in the red cars. Yes Seb is more likable this year.

I kind of thought this myself, I just hope the honeymoon with Ferrari doesn't end anytime soon. IF he goes against team orders like he did with Red Bull he'll be in a lot more trouble. In Maranello it's the team first not the driver.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Ferrari didn't finish 1-2 but 1-3 isn't bad. Forza Ferrari!

^ YES. Only bad part was that Kimi wasn't #1, but hey, I'll take what we got ;)

YES! What a great result. It was so nice to see Mercedes struggling for once. Loved seeing Ferrari and Red Bull duke it out at the front.

^ YUP.

Great result for the red team. Suzuka should be interesting. Wonder if the Benz boys will be back on form. I'll be surprised if they're not.

^^ Yup. I can't see Merc's slump lasting long

Is it me or does Seb seem more likable now that he's with Ferrari?

^ Hmmmmm, I haven't seen enough of him in interviews this year to confirm

I've been thinking the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ See above

People disliked Vettel for the same reason people are starting to dislike Hamilton - because he won every goddamn race and made everything boring. But as a person and as a driver, I've always been a fan. He just does what every other driver would do - try to win.

Eh, I dunno. It wasn't so much the winning for me, as it was the the fact that he was clearly not mature enough to handle the success. RBR had the fastest car on the track during multiple seasons when Seb was on top, too, so I just can't bring myself to give Seb all of that credit for winning.

Also, when you can't get along with Mark Webber, who was one of the nicest and most respected guys in the sport, you've got bigger problems than just winning too much.

^^ You're the second person saying that. I think I need to watch some interviews now...

I kind of thought this myself, I just hope the honeymoon with Ferrari doesn't end anytime soon. IF he goes against team orders like he did with Red Bull he'll be in a lot more trouble. In Maranello it's the team first not the driver.

^ THAT. Christian Horner was wayyyy too soft on Vettel when that happened.