GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 stage 2 kill stories, lets hear them!

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
I had a newer F150 mess with me a couple of mornings ago. I think he was shocked that I waited until after he got the jump off the line and I still blew past him. I couldn't stop laughing.

Dans GTI

Ready to race!
I was on the freeway following a modded hawk eye WRX, probably tuned. We were playing around and he and tried to pull away, he was surprised that he couldn't pull from me at all. Around 90mph i stopped and slowed down, but then the guys mental deficiency started to show, he kept going and hit about 120 mph then very sharply cut across 4 lanes (from the slow lane to the carpool lane) and when he got into carpool lane his rear end looked like it snapped or fish tailed for a quick second, he almost lost control at 100+ mph. What a dumbass.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
I was on the freeway following a modded hawk eye WRX, probably tuned. We were playing around and he and tried to pull away, he was surprised that he couldn't pull from me at all. Around 90mph i stopped and slowed down, but then the guys mental deficiency started to show, he kept going and hit about 120 mph then very sharply cut across 4 lanes (from the slow lane to the carpool lane) and when he got into carpool lane his rear end looked like it snapped or fish tailed for a quick second, he almost lost control at 100+ mph. What a dumbass.

Every wrx I see,"sorry champ your AWD is only good from a dig".

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!

And doing digs at night is a good way of getting speeding tickets/wreckless driving charges... ask me how I know lol.

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
And doing digs at night is a good way of getting speeding tickets/wreckless driving charges... ask me how I know lol.

Yeah I just enjoy my roll races on back roads, if cops hear tires chripping/squealling you're getting a ticket.

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
Yeah I just enjoy my roll races on back roads, if cops hear tires chripping/squealling you're getting a ticket.

Yup, exactly. Digs just increase that chance exponentially

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
All I do is digs though [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last dig I did got me a wreckless driving and drag racing charges among a couple others... and it was 2am on a Saturday (technically Sunday) and I was racing my friend. $1,500 later... andddd now I'm gonna go to the drag strip and do autocross lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
The last dig I did got me a wreckless driving and drag racing charges among a couple others... and it was 2am on a Saturday (technically Sunday) and I was racing my friend. $1,500 later... andddd now I'm gonna go to the drag strip and do autocross lol

Damn good idea, yikes! That's a lot of money for a ticket

WeekendWarriorz

Ready to race!
It's easier to go to backroads/certain sections of the freeway that you're familiar with and run radar/laser than do digs, but if I had an R I would probably do more digs haha, FWD life.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

I don't get very many WRX trying to mess with me, if at all. I either get stuff like Civics and Hyundais or since I live in Rowland Height all of the middle aged guys driving big BMWs or Benz. I haven't done very many digs at all but I will take the occasional roller. I take it easy I guess.