GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Playing around with Instagram

She looks good

Sent from my distraction device

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Yea, we are on Chi chat 12 now brotha. We stop every 10k posts, or whenever some people get pissed and close the thread down prematurely

Dat premature ejaculate

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
10000 steps, hatch the new egg lol..

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
What we selling?

One is a boost gauge selling it cheap to mk6 people, mainly cause the illumination is blue, and that's how it was sold to me, I also just bought another one so looking to sell this one. I'm gonna sell it with a column mount and the cent mount which is brand new for whoever needs its. 90 bucks for anyone here. And maybe if you are cool will help install it. Gonna try and sell it to the mk5 peeps first. But if you don't mind blue I'll give it cheap here

Jaber

Modero
One is a boost gauge selling it cheap to mk6 people, mainly cause the illumination is blue, and that's how it was sold to me, I also just bought another one so looking to sell this one. I'm gonna sell it with a column mount and the cent mount which is brand new for whoever needs its. 90 bucks for anyone here. And maybe if you are cool will help install it. Gonna try and sell it to the mk5 peeps first. But if you don't mind blue I'll give it cheap here

New one on yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.