GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
I have some control over it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Oh, wow. Dude's first-ever post is a response to the Hulk Peen.

Hi, new guy. Welcome.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
POSTCEPTION

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Wouldn't even let me delete that and I don't know how to link my mk6 account to post from that rather than my Facebook. Me no likey.

If you go into Tapatalk and highlight the post, there's a "web view" option. Click that, sign into the forum using the browser on your phone, and delete it from there :thumbsup:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Don't you need their tune or be able to have your tuner adjust somethings, to fully get the benefits?

Well you don't necessarily need their tune, at the bare minimum you would need a tune to delete the flappers in the intake manifold so you don't get a shit load of misfires on cold starts.

I was asking in order to see what people were going to do about the software. Yes, the IE software would be the ideal option since they will tune it for the maximum gains/performance.

They seem to be taking a while to update/release anything. They made great gains on the Golf R and I was wondering if the TSI w/K04 gains will be similar. They made like 30wtq and like 20whp over the APR Stage2+ Golf R software . If I can gain another 20whp and 30wtq I would be extremely happy with my car as a DD. (Don't quote me on those gains, they might be off by a bit lol)

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Well I hve deleted the app already haha but I will do that. Thank you sir.

You are welcome. I didn't realize that was you when I responded :laugh:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Well you don't necessarily need their tune, at the bare minimum you would need a tune to delete the flappers in the intake manifold so you don't get a shit load of misfires on cold starts.

I was asking in order to see what people were going to do about the software. Yes, the IE software would be the ideal option since they will tune it for the maximum gains/performance.

They seem to be taking a while to update/release anything. They made great gains on the Golf R and I was wondering if the TSI w/K04 gains will be similar. They made like 30wtq and like 20whp over the APR Stage2+ Golf R software . If I can gain another 20whp and 30wtq I would be extremely happy with my car as a DD. (Don't quote me on those gains, they might be off by a bit lol)
Eddie is getting that. But his car doesn't drive in the winter. I suspect nobody here will do it because it won't start in the cold with the flapper delete. You'd have no issues in Florida though

Status
Not open for further replies.