GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat13:SN + Town You Live In= Can Be Fatal. Be Safe. Conceal/Carry & Obtain AR-15s

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Btw accident is west bound. Stuck in standstill. What happened?

Gotta pee bad

Sent from my distraction device

Or maybe it is east. Idk. damn traffic isn't moving tho

Sent from my distraction device

It was in the eastbound, been sitting watching from my office- traffic just started moving again. The westbound was just fucked up from the gapers

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Haven't heard of either one. Not watching any tv really brings you out of the loop sometimes :(

Same here, all I know that's out is Star Wars. Work looked at me like an alien when they learned I neither watch tv or follow much sports ball.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Same here, all I know that's out is Star Wars. Work looked at me like an alien when they learned I neither watch tv or follow much sports ball.

I've been that guy forever.. its good and bad, i guess.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Mariano's had JW Black on sale for $30, that's my go to drink. Ofcourse they were out of stock so I fell on Makers 46. It sucks, it's no Johniee. I'm sad

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Mariano's had JW Black on sale for $30, that's my go to drink. Ofcourse they were out of stock so I fell on Makers 46. It sucks, it's no Johniee. I'm sad

Get some Jack Tennessee Honey if they have it up your way. It's heavenly.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Watched the Big Short. Fascinating movie, and really cool to see Steve Carrell in a serious role.

Doubly interesting was watching this when I'm only a few blocks from Wall St., clearly a lot of people in the theater are industry folks, based on the rumblings and conversations going on at points during the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.